B> Dark Flow, well not anymore, sold half my C/battles

velociti

Items willing to offer up:

• 7 Centurion/Battles

Assume some values:

If C/battles were sold quick for 50 dts each, 6 battles are 300 dts.

If C/battles were sold slower, maybe 60 dts (price raises to 60+ after a month), or 75+ dts (after summer 3+ months later), 6 battles could total from 360 dts to 450 dts.

I'm making this topic to see if there are any extra DF's in the market wiling to be sold.

EDIT:

No one has messaged me in the past 3 weeks this thread was up. I don't think anyone in this server is willing to give up a dark weapon. I'll pull the thread in a few days probably.

Or if you really really want to, I can try to get about 300 dts for a trade deal.

Edited by velociti

12 hours ago, Ruffalufacus said:

Stop offering ~300 DTS for these weapons! They're nowhere close to that much! The inflation is ridiculous! It must come to an end! 

this will end the next time when pgf drops.. before that, it might not end x: even if we wont buy one the price will not get lower.. noone wants to get rid of em so thats why the prices are so horrible

wait till xmas and see the prices dropin ^^ like c/battle

9 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

this will end the next time when pgf drops.. before that, it might not end x: even if we wont buy one the price will not get lower.. noone wants to get rid of em so thats why the prices are so horrible

wait till xmas and see the prices dropin ^^ like c/battle

yeah unfortunately the prices are horrific right now, i think the drop rate needs to be adjusted so more people can come across them and make the prices more steady.

or u can make em a regualr drop like ephinea then the prices would be adjusted....just sayin. and velocity no offense but mostly anyone who has a dark flow wep already  has a c battle.  probably shouldnt be saying this because this is a pay to win option(which should never be an option in the first place) but why dont u buy parasitic gene flow from  the gms with ur dts and save ur self the trouble of buying or trading from players? it just weird to me that a group of gamers isnt smart enough to figure that out yet. its way easier and waaay more effective to just buy pgf especially when its the cheaper  and much more better controlled option.  use ur brains folks

1 hour ago, Ragtag26 said:

or u can make em a regualr drop like ephinea then the prices would be adjusted....just sayin. and velocity no offense but mostly anyone who has a dark flow wep already  has a c battle.  probably shouldnt be saying this because this is a pay to win option(which should never be an option in the first place) but why dont u buy parasitic gene flow from  the gms with ur dts and save ur self the trouble of buying or trading from players? it just weird to me that a group of gamers isnt smart enough to figure that out yet. its way easier and waaay more effective to just buy pgf especially when its the cheaper  and much more better controlled option.  use ur brains folks

show me that gm who do that haha

• Like 1

u mean all the gms like cy, soly and larva that exchange dts for weps, items, magcells, and percentages? its in the forums.......its the reason  why dts exist.......duh

2 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

It was once on the donation list, but due to complains about being "pay to win" it was removed.

I think 300-350 DTs is a good rate for Dark Weapons seeing as I have seen it much higher.    

Also we do not want to add the PGF back to the donation list because then the dark weapons would not be a find more of a cost.    Also this server is not pay to win as Cy said.  

I understand everyone would like to get their hands on a dark weapon and the event is only once a year, but you need to understand that people do not trade dark weapons unless another dark weapon is involved due to the scarce drop rate once a year.  

2 hours ago, Virec said:

I think 300-350 DTs is a good rate for Dark Weapons seeing as I have seen it much higher.    

Please don't say that!! You can buy really good stuff in RL with 350 dollars! Paying that much for a virtual weapon of an 15-16 years old game like this has no sense. 

Once I got around 375 dts after trading for months. Then, I used around 330 dts to buy a dark weapon and felt really stupid.. lol At least I made my fortune after trading for months. But still, there are players who have donated 400-600 dollars in one shot to buy a dark weapon..

Saying that, how could it be that there is still people arguing that this is not a pay to win game???

2 hours ago, Virec said:

Also we do not want to add the PGF back to the donation list because then the dark weapons would not be a find more of a cost.    Also this server is not pay to win as Cy said.  

Yes it is, this server has became into that. The more you pay, the better (and faster) gear you get.

Just take a look at new rich players having much better gear than old school players. Even some Ultima Veterans gear is being "intimidated" by rich boys. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Virec said:

I understand everyone would like to get their hands on a dark weapon and the event is only once a year, but you need to understand that people do not trade dark weapons unless another dark weapon is involved due to the scarce drop rate once a year.  

Not always true, but still, this is the most stupid part of everything. And this is provoked because of the inflated costs. People is afraid to lose their fortune (Dark Weapons) and never recover again, because they have seen a tendency to increase the demand on these weapons. Unfortunately, for these players, Dark Weapons seem to have reached a pick whose now is declining.

There is someone who made a topic. He/she started asking 600 dts in value for his Darkie, but now the offer has been lowered to 300-350 dts in value (between dts and wants). But He/she is still not selling.

Anyways, the people who used to paid fortunes for dark weapons arent active anymore. This will eventually push DW owners to put their feet on the floor and realize that they are selling virtual weapons... not RL weapons.. Just give some more time and you would see. 

Edited by MrHucast
  • Like 1