Happy Console Gamer PSO video review

Midori

Happy Console Gamer just reviewed PSO and I figured I'd share it here since this is a PSO forum >_>

Edited by Midori
thanks to the mods for moving this to Eng section
  • Like 2

Neat stuff, he shared some nice stories from the old days. Too bad he didn't mention much about Ep 1&2, most of the depth of pso1 was in there, at least for me. If only he learned of episode 4 too, think he mentioned it once. All my memory cards from dreamcast and gamecube are corrupted/battery dead too, he must have been crazy lucky. Thanks for sharing the video Midori. Good ol days.

The PC box looks very good... and am also jealous of the books.

The story about the gamecube memory card being corrupted actually happened to me three or four times... until I found out how to trick the system. I think it was a recurrent issue with the GC version. At some point you got this message on the screen telling you that your memory card is corrupted and telling you that all your data will be wiped out, well the solution is to just turn off the GC ^^ A brutal power off press and here we are ! Sometime you had to do that and restart a few times the GC before it get fine again.

I also remember from the GC, that time when I sold my Yamato to the shop by mistake. God ! That was like my best weapon so I was a bit sad and upset ^^

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

His story is alot like mine.  Dreamcast was the best version imho. (had the japanese players and Battle mode was awesome there) Too many hacks tho from U.S players and later USA and Japan were separated. I too made good friends on there and then we all joined up on FF11 later on down the road.

• Like 1

This video really makes me wish the older days were still here... the feeling of logging onto the lobby for the first time and finding all the new and amazing stuff for the first time. There will never be a feeling like that ever again. :wub:

Haha, I love how excited he gets about it.  I think i'm going to link him a pic of Lemon's hours played.  Said something like 700 hours between all the games.  I have 500 on Lemon alone Dx