S>SONICTEAM ARMOR

Gh0st

Selling SONICTEAM ARMOR!

Mainly looking for the items in my wish list (found in link below).

Main wants:

Set of maxed Lindcrays

Charge Type ME/Mechs

Maxed Black King Bar

Luck Materials

I mean proof pics of you finding the item. 

To be honest, probably the reason this server has so many duped items is because we dont demand proof pics of finding said items.

1 hour ago, Auroboro said:

I mean proof pics of you finding the item. 

To be honest, probably the reason this server has so many duped items is because we dont demand proof pics of finding said items.

Surely this is a discussion for another thread. I can assure you that this item is 100% legit. If you have any doubts then simply don't bid.

I don't know if that's gonna be enough, but since no one made any offer yet I would bid :

Black King Bar : 0 / 0 / 100 / 100 | 80

Also, Auroboro

There is absolutely no way to know, as a player, if someone did find an item or not.

1) He could have trade this STA for something else, how can you retrace the source of it ?

2) He could have found only one STA in his life and cheat to have 5. Then he can show you the screenshot of the only STA he got and... that doesn't prove anything.

3) Why do you even care that something is legit or not ? Is that even your problem ? It is admin/GM issues, we, users, have nothing to do with it for we have no way to know the truth (unless you did hack it yourself of course *sigh*).

• Like 1

Im not even going to entertain why we should care whether an item is duped or cheated for or not.

Whatever. I guess people here dont care about being legit.