Ultimate Ultima TTF Run

Thats Terrible that you have to ask so many times for shifta and deband from the force....   Terrible force player.    Forces should know to buff and debuff.  Not to mention the force is not using Anti to remove negative buffs ever......  This player is a terrible force.

Edited by Virec
  • Like 2

Recipe for making your very own "amazing" team :

1. Put a racast in it (or any ranger would do just fine)
  2. Give it some buff
  3. If something goes wrong, remember that this is the Force fault.
  4. Put a DF user in it
  5. Expect to finish the rooms in a few seconds
  6. If the team is not amazing enough, refer to point 3)
  7. Eventually, put another racast in it
  8. If still not enough, it must be because of point 3)
  9. In the eventuality you're off by one or two seconds on the final time, remember to complain about the Fo
  10. Do not play Fo yourself, otherwise people will always say that because of you the team was far from being "amazing". It's easier to fire a bad Fo and hire a new one (you can't fire yourself can you ?)
  11. In doubt, add as much racast as needed. Do not fear to reach the team limit, racast can fit anywhere, they're really light and slim, you will not even notice them. Eventually, you can overwhelm monsters by the number of racast in your team. But remember, racasts are also persons (unlike Forces), so threat them well and respectfully !
Edited by Misombre
A very important 11 point...
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Virec said:

Thats Terrible that you have to ask so many times for shifta and deband from the force....   Terrible force player.    Forces should know to buff and debuff.  Not to mention the force is not using Anti to remove negative buffs ever......  This player is a terrible force.

Lol, that "terrible" force has been playing for maybe a month total. Instead of tearing them down and calling them terrible, maybe give them tips and tricks in a positive way instead of coming off as an asshole like this. There's a difference between knowing how to fo and being shit at it and not knowing and being shit, and in this case, it's the latter. 

• Like 3

This is mean to the FO in the video.

Hey man shot me a message if you want to learn. I will show you how to Fo. ;) Don't be shy, we all have gone thought the learning path once or twice.

I will just ask for 3 things

• A positive attitude
  • Desire to learn
  • Patience

You will see that Foing is not really hard. Specially, when you get to the point of understanding your role in the party. Solo and multiplayer foing are two separate things that you can never mix.

Cheers

• Like 1

Note: I didn't watch the video.

I must say that as a Fo, the thing that makes me most want to peave a game is people asking for S/D. Followed closely by the 'don't resta me' crowd.  If I want you to have S/D i'll cast it.  In no  way are Fo's obligated to make your life easier.  So saying someone is a bad player because they didn't help you is wrong.  That's like getting mad at a cast because they chose to shoot/hit things instead of dropping a freeze trap for you.

Edited by Lemon

@Lemon

Ahhh ! You pick the words right out of my mouth ! This is insane how some people consider Fo just as automatic free vending machine. Beside It is so easy to criticize other people... instead of giving advice or considering their own role inside the team. And what I dislike the most is the "YOU HAVE TO...". No we don't, no one do.

• Like 1

Anyone watch the ending where they go try to find Rico after the fight with falz. I guess you can see her if you use a red weapon to beat falz.   I call bs tho on her saying that she can give you a red ring or lol Dark wep.

It's supposed to be kill dark falz with a dark wep to see rico's ghost at monument and use red weapon on olga to see heathcliff I think his name is.  If i'm correct.

Edited by dmoney1969

2 hours ago, Lemon said:

Note: I didn't watch the video.

I must say that as a Fo, the thing that makes me most want to peave a game is people asking for S/D. Followed closely by the 'don't resta me' crowd.  If I want you to have S/D i'll cast it.  In no  way are Fo's obligated to make your life easier.  So saying someone is a bad player because they didn't help you is wrong.  That's like getting mad at a cast because they chose to shoot/hit things instead of dropping a freeze trap for you.

... isn't that an arrogant attitude to have? "if I want you to have s/d i'll cast it"? "in no way are fo's obligated to [work with their teammates as a team]"? And being mad at someone for just asking for buffs(a simple once every 5 minutes thing to do) or to not be resta'd (they obviously want to use df, and isn't that technically even less work to not have to resta)? Is your attitude really that just because you don't like to be asked for anything, you want to abuse the ultimate power to decide whether or not they can use their gear, and screw over your df'ing teammate at any time? Well, don't ask to be resurrected when you die then, because if I wanted you to be alive I would have used a moon on you. And don't ask for a pipe back either, because if I wanted you to be in the same area quickly again then I would have placed one myself. I'm not obligated to make your life any easier after all.

• Like 2

Damn, you guys. Thanks for the overwhelming response to the video!

I have another I thought about making! I'll make it today if I find time before my plans tonight. Or I'll put it up late.

You guys are really ripping on the FO! I mean... that's why I have a CAST SHIFTA AND DEBAND PLEASE emote in basically the second most convenient place in my chat icons...

I just started playing FOmarl and it's tough to manage! My casting speed and damage aren't high enough to be effective at damage output. Really, that class exclusively excels in support until the late levels.... 

LOL @MrHucast 's sig.

5 hours ago, Lemon said:

That's like getting mad at a cast because they chose to shoot/hit things instead of dropping a freeze trap for you.

There are actually people who get pissed when you don't freeze trap. Freezing/crowd control, support, etc are just all part of good team-work. When you don't sd, freeze, or w/e, people can't do the best they are able to and the team ultimately suffers. When you have a fo that isn't using sd/jz or just supporting in general, then what you have is just essentially a meat-shield, since most fos don't bother to use demon weapons. While yes, support is technically "optional" for a fo to do, you aren't going to find much people wanting you to fo for them in their future games if you aren't supporting. Like saith said, it's not really that hard of a task to keep SD going, J/Z stuff, and resta people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

... isn't that an arrogant attitude to have? "if I want you to have s/d i'll cast it"? "in no way are fo's obligated to [work with their teammates as a team]"? And being mad at someone for just asking for buffs(a simple once every 5 minutes thing to do) or to not be resta'd (they obviously want to use df, and isn't that technically even less work to not have to resta)? Is your attitude really that just because you don't like to be asked for anything, you want to abuse the ultimate power to decide whether or not they can use their gear, and screw over your df'ing teammate at any time? Well, don't ask to be resurrected when you die then, because if I wanted you to be alive I would have used a moon on you. And don't ask for a pipe back either, because if I wanted you to be in the same area quickly again then I would have placed one myself. I'm not obligated to make your life any easier after all.

Not sure what your definition of arrogant is, but I'd say telling someone that they are playing a video game wrong probably falls under it.

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

There are actually people who get pissed when you don't freeze trap. Freezing/crowd control, support, etc are just all part of good team-work. When you don't sd, freeze, or w/e, people can't do the best they are able to and the team ultimately suffers. When you have a fo that isn't using sd/jz or just supporting in general, then what you have is just essentially a meat-shield, since most fos don't bother to use demon weapons. While yes, support is technically "optional" for a fo to do, you aren't going to find much people wanting you to fo for them in their future games if you aren't supporting. Like saith said, it's not really that hard of a task to keep SD going, J/Z stuff, and resta people.

I never said it was hard, but I don't see how just by joining a game with you they are suddenly required to care about you in any way.  Everyone is just playing the game to have fun.  If it happens to be that they enjoy playing without S/D/J/Z, who are you to tell them they are wrong?

More to the point, there is a difference between asking and demanding.  In my experience as a force, not many people do the former.  I will admit that I should have put more qualifiers into my original post.  I don't like the people who get upset over being healed with (might I add, the AOE) resta spell, or the people who feel the need to hotkey "s/d" and use right when s/d go down.  But it still goes back to my original point where you should never expect anyone to go out of their way for you.  To do otherwise is my definition of arrogance.

I did finally get to watch the video.  I much enjoyed it.  Made me want to hop on and get a team together to run TTFU.  I'm glad to see players like you guys enjoying the game.

Edited by Lemon

@Lemon

I know you mostly responding to virec's sentiments, since as you said yourself you didn't watch the video. I hope you don't take my response too personally, it was mostly meant to be a simple satire to show how ridiculous it sounds to say that people in team games are 'not obligated to help' when taken to extremes (hence the part about moons and pipes). While I do agree that "So saying someone is a bad player because they didn't help you is wrong", I do think it's safe to say that someone isn't doing a great job at being a 'team' player if they are taking no notice of what the others are doing (it can screw someone up if they are expecting something from another player and then find out only after the problems occur that they can't rely on them). We must have some different experiences of playing with others though, since I've almost never see anyone 'demand' buffs or no resta, at worst they simply state that they need it, and more usually it's a nice request. I hope you can find some nicer people to play with.

• Like 1