Show us your collections!

Cyane

didn't found any topic like this here D:

If you are a PSO player you're probably a big hoarder of something in special

show us what things do you collect or if you collect game items, show us your most prized items. 

Here's my game collection C: probably missing some parts but it's hard to keep all in one place

A7y2XTU.jpg

TkCGOfZ.jpg

3TUT8Lw.jpg

QyW67Yk.jpg

SIlnBOc.jpg

fEdvbZ0.jpg

nHj86g4.jpg

oqXFM5R.jpg

9gby5Xc.jpg

So what do you collect? I would be amazed to see somebody with a bug collection ;o; they are sort of expensive but so pretty.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, anthonyplays said:

hmmm do you like sonic?? XD

trick question? I wouldn't collect sonic games if i didn't ;w; missing some wii sonic games but at the moment can't afford them

• Like 1

Here is most of my PSO related games and guide books. Sorry for the shit picture quality. The best camera I have is a 3DS.

PSO%20collection.jpg

Everything in one picture

Dreamcast.jpg

Dreamcast PSO and PSO Ver 2, along with guide books

Portables.jpg

PSP 1, 2 and Infinity, along with PS Zero on Nintendo DS

Gamecube.jpg

Gamecube PSO Ep I & II, Plus, and Episode III

PC.jpg

PC PSOBB, PSO 2, PSU and Illuminus no Yabou, along with PSU guide books

• Like 4

I'll put up pictures later, but I have all the US nickel coins from present day back to 1956 sans 2009.  And then I'm just missing 1955,1952,1950,1949,1948,1946,1944,1943, and 1939 for the collection to go back to 1938. Not bad in my opinion for spending no money on it.

coins_zpsru0vs69y.jpg

Edited by Lemon
Added picture to impress people
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Lemon said:

I'll put up pictures later, but I have all the US nickel coins from present day back to 1956 sans 2009.  And then I'm just missing 1955,1952,1950,1949,1948,1946,1944,1943, and 1939 for the collection to go back to 1938. Not bad in my opinion for spending no money on it.

coins_zpsru0vs69y.jpg

those must be valuable! Will you frame them when it's complete?

15 hours ago, Midori said:

Here is most of my PSO related games and guide books. Sorry for the shit picture quality. The best camera I have is a 3DS.

Reveal hidden contents

JEALOUS1!!

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Well when I disappeared it was because I started playing Magic the Gathering competitively and this was during the school year so I didn't have time for PSO so since it was summer I am able to play again but this is what I have been playing with recently.

Affinity: Basically a really fast kill you quickly or I lose. 

2Wd5Z4q.jpg

Grishoalbrand: A combo deck that kinda just does nothing for the first two turns of the game and then you just die all on one turn.

a9oYlpj.jpg

Jund: The most expensive and grindiest deck in the format of Magic I play(modern). I haven't finished it yet but I just took apart a deck to trade for pieces so I didn't have to buy the whole thing lol. 2 cards missing from the picture that I left at someones house Kalitas Traitor of Ghet.

8Q0nt5w.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Well when I disappeared it was because I started playing Magic the Gathering competitively and this was during the school year so I didn't have time for PSO so since it was summer I am able to play again but this is what I have been playing with recently.

Affinity: Basically a really fast kill you quickly or I lose. 

Grishoalbrand: A combo deck that kinda just does nothing for the first two turns of the game and then you just die all on one turn.

Jund: The most expensive and grindiest deck in the format of Magic I play(modern). I haven't finished it yet but I just took apart a deck to trade for pieces so I didn't have to buy the whole thing lol. 2 cards missing from the picture that I left at someones house Kalitas Traitor of Ghet.

Is that mountain unglued or unhinged? It's awesome!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Unhinged lol thanks, I try to only use those as basics but it's hard sometimes

haha I wasn't playing at the time, and don't want to shell out the money for them.  So I use zendikar full arts for my nice decks instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Not sure I was even alive lol. What do you play?

I don't play competitive.  I stay in M5 or what use to be called M5.  Not sure what it's called now.  But I'm currently running GW Elf Tribal, UW Azor's Elocutors\Prahv "Pillows", U Faerie Tribal, GR Mana Ramp 'n Fireballs, GRUWB Big Cards, RGUB Lots of Combos.  I prefer to play in larger 5+ player games.

• Like 1