Ultima Summer Forum MiniEvent 2016

Fyrewolf5

Welcome to all Ultima users. We hope you are enjoying the season so far. It's my pleasure to announce a pair of minievents for you all.

OCQCw2Q.png

Part 1 - Ultima Summer Meme Event 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's Back! The Summer Meme Event has returned for 2016. Submit your best dank memes based on Ultima Server, whether it be Ultima specific Items, Ultima Events, or other Ultima related content. Meme submissions should preferably be based based specifically around Ultima Server and not just Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst in general. The first meme event was a great success, and I'm sure you all have plenty more to show off still.
Prizes:
Grand Prize - 1 Centurion/Battle
Second Place - 1 Blood Sword, 30hit and up to 60% total divided in other attributes of winner's choice (no more than three %'s)
Consolation Prize - Zanbacon Swords for all participants

Rules:
1. You may submit multiple memes if you are clever enough to think of them, however you may only win one prize (i.e. can't win both 1st and 2nd place).
2. No Stealing! You must design and create your own new meme for this event. Cheating will result in disqualification from both summer minievents.
3. Nothing offensive please. Server rules still apply, so keep it relatively within reason. If you are mocking someone in particular, please make sure they are not offended before submitting.
4. Submissions will run through July 17th. Anything submitted later will not count.

Part 2 - Ultima's 'Summer Beach Vacation' Screenshot Competition

Put together your best summer screenshots from within the 'Festivity on the Beach' quest. This is a very unique quest that allows players to call up several cool effects via special phrases. You can find a nice guide on the special phrases here: (http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/928898-phantasy-star-online-episode-i-and-ii-plus/faqs/42523), as well as a secondary less complete guide here: (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1301). Photo editing is encouraged for maximum awesomeness in your pictures. Soly's new Launcher.exe has several features you may find useful for taking these pictures, such as the ability to hide the hud and more advanced camera controls.
Prizes:
Grand Prize - 1 Psycho Black Crystal
Second Place - 1 Soul Booster
Consolation Prize - Trap Search for all participants

Rules:
1. You may submit multiple screenshots if you like, however you may only win one prize (i.e. can't win both 1st and 2nd place).
2. No Stealing! You must submit your own screenshots for this event. Cheating will result in disqualification from both summer minievents.
3. Photo Editing is encouraged to make your screenshots cooler.
4. That being said, please do not make anything offensive with your editing. Server rules still apply, so keep it relatively within reason.
5. Submissions will run through July 17th. Anything submitted later will not count.

Good Luck to all users who wish to participate! I am looking forward to all the cool ideas everyone can come up with for this minievent, this should turn out to be a lot of fun. May your memes be dank, and your vacation photos glorious!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cyane said:

Oh god... I don't think I'll sleep tonight.

• Like 1