Lost Heart Breaker

Ardh2005

What kind of gear or team should I get to run this quest? I heard it has a bunch of Epsilions and might be better for hunting Cent/Battle than TTF... also, what should I expect running the quest?

Idk if you can solo it without dual boxing it, because even I die quite a bit since there is a crap ton of merkile family mobs that if not perfectly frozen shot or freeze trapped will kill you easily especially at the start of floor 4. Knowing the quest makes it a lot easier to play through. Lots of delbiters/flower type mobs that can be very annoying. Going with a party will make it seem a lot easier. I'd recommend freeze traps/frozen shooter HIGHLY though. Or at least an amazing force that can stun lock until you can get on that specific enemy. I probably didnt answer your question the way you wanted, just letting you know the annoyances and what's really needed IMO

• Like 1

edk can be difficult to get without sacrificing other resists, and there really aren't that many del lilys in the quest, so edk is probably a bit less useful than in other tower quests. It's more important to have enough fire resist to survive epsilon rafoie with decent health (preferably enough resist that force only has to cast resta once). By far the most important thing is going to be learning the spawns, as there are several that are designed to wreck unsuspecting players that don't know they are coming.

I personally dual log Ramar / Ā Hunewearl when I solo that quest. (no FO because of SD 41)

Some waves are pretty hard to handle without freeze traps so I need both characters at same time. Otherwise I use Ramar for multiple Meri spawns and Hune for Epsilons and Gi Gues.

Del lily's megid is easy to dodge, Merikle is not so yeah you can do it without lots of EDK.

There is a total of 35 epsilons in the quest if I'm not wrong.