Night & Howi do Lottery c:

Shisui

Ah sorry I forgot it was actually a minimum and not the limit xD

So if people buy more than 60 tickets, you eventually make profit ^^

I will buy the tickets n°07 and n°08 then if you are available (as I doubt the n°78 will exist) (and even though I know I'm never lucky with that kind of games)

Edited by r-78

haha yeah xD

maybe we will see c: we just do it for the fun c:

ill reserve them for you xD maybe we sell that much tickets that 78 might be possible xD

So, you are not even going to draw a winner if you and howi receive less than 50 donation tickets, which is  300 PD's from the pool of people? Sly, sly. You just keep thinking of ways to make money don't ya. I personally hate lotteries as its a scheme for the owner to profit. Hoi, capitalism.

4 hours ago, velociti said:

So, you are not even going to draw a winner if you and howi receive less than 50 donation tickets, which is  300 PD's from the pool of people? Sly, sly. You just keep thinking of ways to make money don't ya. I personally hate lotteries as its a scheme for the owner to profit. Hoi, capitalism.

buddy the total worth is 360-400pds ^^

so 300pds is pretty much a lose or isnt it? ;)

now tell me where we wanna make profit if we are ready to make looses?

I wouldn't participate but you can't really say this isn't fair. it is basically a way to sell an item where the buyer could possibly get it for EXTREMELY cheap. Losing your pds is the risk you take but the reward is worth how many times more than what you invest? I mean hell, wouldn't take much WOI to buy a ticket haha I have to stop before I convince myself to buy one

• Like 1

Justin, you are literally just quoting what a lottery is and how it works. You do realize that right? Lol.

I have the right to complain and so I did. I never said it wasn't fair, I simply stated this is just another funny scheme to get some shekels.

(not to mention there could be a high chance of collusion because we can't audit this. We can't find out how many tickets went to who, we don't know their way of drawing. Is it via random number.org or drawn physically from a hat?) To me it just screams shady and sketchy. Thanks for reading! Give me a like or subscribe at the bottom of the video, and watch the advertisement, thanks :^).

Edited by velociti

40 minutes ago, velociti said:

Justin, you are literally just quoting what a lottery is and how it works. You do realize that right? Lol.

I have the right to complain and so I did. I never said it wasn't fair, I simply stated this is just another funny scheme to get some shekels.

(not to mention there could be a high chance of collusion because we can't audit this. We can't find out how many tickets went to who, we don't know their way of drawing. Is it via random number.org or drawn physically from a hat?) To me it just screams shady and sketchy. Thanks for reading! Give me a like or subscribe at the bottom of the video, and watch the advertisement, thanks :^).

It's not a lottery so much as a raffle, and it's a fun little event for people to participate in. They are offering up extremely good things as the prizes and it's not being done out of some malicious intent. These guys already have plenty of pds in their own collections long before this was created and calling it a "funny scheme to get some shekels" is pretty unfounded. The first post even says they are recording the drawing and putting it on youtube, and there is a list in there of who has purchased which ticket numbers. No one says you don't have a right to complain, but if you are going to it should be about things that are actual concerns and not things that are demonstrably false.

• Like 2

Oh, well I didn't read the second post. So that wasn't libel there. Didn't know. I may even do a ticket later today just for the lulz. Also didn't see the hidden contents showing the ticket holders. That clears most of my concerns.

The last thing that was irritating me was "This ends 24H after we sold min 50tickets " If i'm understanding that right, they won't do a raffle unless they get more than 50 total tickets?

Edited by velociti

9 minutes ago, velociti said:

Oh, well I didn't read the second post. So that wasn't libel there. Didn't know. I may even do a ticket later today just for the lulz. Also didn't see the hidden contents showing the ticket holders. That clears most of my concerns.

The last thing that was irritating me was "This ends 24H after we sold min 50tickets " If i'm understanding that right, they won't do a raffle unless they get more than 50 total tickets?

I doubt it will come to that, the raffle will be open for a good while, and if there is not enough people interested in it, then the tickets will be refunded. If after a good while the interest is high enough to be close, they can choose to still do it. The contingency plans depend on how many tickets get sold; the pds don't vanish, they are just being held in escrow.

• Like 2