Peace

McLaughlin86

I know nobody truly quits and nobody leaves for good, but I need to get away for a while and the only way I knew how was to make sure there was nothing to turn back to. As a result, I wiped all of my characters and uninstalled. Yeah, I'll probably hate myself for it months down the road, but I need this in the long run. Personal problems and internal struggles are becoming way too much and the last thing I need is to fall back on games as a safety net and as my escape.

A few of the people I've connected with here have given me so much beyond this game. I can't thank them enough for that. A genuine smile and laugh are both so under appreciated by many. I know a lot of people won't care about what I'm saying and that's to be expected. I'm just another player here. To the few I've really connected with here, I'm sure we'll remain in touch at least from time to time. I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Take care of yourselves.

Oh and I guess you can call me an attention seeker or that nobody cares now. Don't forget to refill your salt shaker afterwards.

-Patrick

• Like 13

Have a safe trip outside D: you'll be missed!

Ā 

Also it will be amusing as i've seen before, when players that delete everything return, and they are like erg why did i do that, so much time wasted!!Ā 

That is still sort of amusing and painful to watch.

Hope life brings you good things, let us know of your adventures then!

Ā 

• Like 1

could have let me use those chars as id slaves but its meh take care lad , i will carry your shinanigans onward dw

e6e6784753.jpg

• Like 1

I enjoyed lobby sillyness whenever IĀ saw you.

Ā 

Ā  LifeĀ can prove to be very tough and very challenging.. so hang in there.Ā I hope you find your path in life and that it is a good/bright one.

Take care of yourself.Ā 

Ā - Aya

Ā 

what??? how dare you?? i mean personally im burned out as well but i wont delete, i still pop on to say hiiii every once in a while *sigh* im gonna miss you :(Ā you're one of the few ppl i actually trust, take care, chat on skype siiiiiiiiighĀ 

take care man I'm on the verge of doing the same. This is actually the only game I play sporadically, once I leave this that is it for me gamingwise. It was fun and thanks for all the help and memories I know when I started here I had no friends and I met you and jerky and we trolled to infinity and beyond. You made this game fun for me for that short time we all played and actually enjoyed the game instead of acting gear greedy crazy like others.Ā 

Ā 

Well i I will end this with the most appropriate thing I can think ofĀ 

DIE Patrick:)

• Like 1