Ultima Summer Event 2016!

Cyane

guys try out the quest: Lost heart breaker ;) (only till the room where normal tower is over) faster than roct - more epsis than roct

in first run we had first c/battle c:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

guys try out the quest: Lost heart breaker ;) (only till the room where normal tower is over) faster than roct - more epsis than roct

in first run we had first c/battle c:

CG guy \:v/

• Like 1

Soul Booster confirmed on Redria Gibbles.

(Was the very first Gibble I killed in this event as a Redria o_O)

• Like 1

Lol I hunted on redria doing the pw4 gibbles for 2 hours then had an hour and a half of HH and nothing dropped : / was thinking that it was still dropping God/battle till this post came up. Thank you for confirming my shitty luck lol ; )

It's active?!?!  Hot dog! Haven't been checking forums since Friday was busy, well I'll be on teamspeak these days then. Anyone down to help me get our cent/battles first just PM me. Helping others will make it faster for both of us.

I'll provide the Skyly character and will be doing Weather Effects quest.

EDIT 6/21/2016

Centurion/Battle get. Wew lads.

Edited by velociti

Are the drop rates the same for Soul Booster on all the IDs (Redria, Oran, Viridia)? I've been killing Gibbles almost nonstop on Viridia for a couple of days now and Soul Booster still hasn't dropped. I've gotten 3 Photon Drops from Gibbles so far.

2 hours ago, Midori said:

Are the drop rates the same for Soul Booster on all the IDs (Redria, Oran, Viridia)? I've been killing Gibbles almost nonstop on Viridia for a couple of days now and Soul Booster still hasn't dropped. I've gotten 3 Photon Drops from Gibbles so far.

viridia??