Ultima Summer Event 2016!

Cyane

5 minutes ago, cyane said:

There's a lot of feedback of event drops from other players and even in past threads. Take profit of the neat player feedback on events!

I did. And that's why I thought it dropped for those 3 IDs.

lol can we get some clear information plse? because none of this stuff is very well organized. i have no idea whether the old thread is right or have there been any changes or what. which id drops which event. because i been trying to hunt rr and someone told me it drops cb now. this is really irritating

1 hour ago, Ragtag26 said:

lol can we get some clear information plse? because none of this stuff is very well organized. i have no idea whether the old thread is right or have there been any changes or what. which id drops which event. because i been trying to hunt rr and someone told me it drops cb now. this is really irritating

That's kind of the point.  If they told everyone exactly where everything dropped then people would only play those IDs for the duration of the event.   Though in my opinion drop tables killed the game so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

@midori you can hunt them nonstop for days and not get a single one and instead get pds , i have gotten 5 pds from gibbles on red before i finaly got one soulbooster

i have also gotten 8 pds from epsilons on skyly without a single cent bat dropping aswell as 4 pds from morphos on red

5 hours ago, griffeni said:

@midori you can hunt them nonstop for days and not get a single one and instead get pds , i have gotten 5 pds from gibbles on red before i finaly got one soulbooster

i have also gotten 8 pds from epsilons on skyly without a single cent bat dropping aswell as 4 pds from morphos on red

Thanks to switching to Redria, I was able to get the 6 Soul Boosters that I wanted. I think I'm done with Gibbles for this event. Gonna farm CBs to sell now.

3 hours ago, Midori said:

Thanks to switching to Redria, I was able to get the 6 Soul Boosters that I wanted. I think I'm done with Gibbles for this event. Gonna farm CBs to sell now.

cg on the good luck but for those of us with bad luck (myself and others who have yet to get anything and were still hunting gibbles on red for most if not all event) this is just rubbing it in our faces and i find this completely rude and disrespectful

i already said i was on red and its fine that switching to red got you that many that fast i was literaly saying it doesnt matter how long or how much you hunt there is always a chance it will not drop just as there is always a chance it will

and you didnt even directly reply to anything i said and there was no need to quote me  if all you where going to say was switching get you them faster because thats not what i was talking about at all.

please try to be a bit more respectful in the future