RRR makes a friend

TripleR

That's a bird.

If you never saw a bird before, try going outside.

If you never had a bird on you before, try staying outside a bit longer (you can also try little piece of bread).

If you want birds to naturally come to you and play buddy buddy with ya, try moving to another country. In some places, birds don't fear human beings, and will treat you either as furniture or as feeding slave.

Congrats on this bird to be so birdy, by the way. Though it doesn't matter because the bird would not understand it.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Justin Noble said:

I don't have reddit, so if someone wanted to post on my behalf that'd be dope

Also, check that pirate swag

eJwNycENwyAMQNFdGAAbQg1kmQgRRFKFgmLnVHX3cvt6_6ue-1KrOkQGrwD7ybnfu2bpd6pF197rVdI4WefeIImkfLTyEQYTTFyciw5tXAxhJDARaYb1ZAL54ANBa7xZnHv6Zu0L0en3qOr3B6OCJLA.RXoNAm0fDrUEVWjb63SuiZr44_g.jpg

You don't have reddit? Reddit is life. Best time killer app ever. If you have Android phone app is called Reddit is fun in play store.

@Misombre  I wish it was more like that here... wild animals seem pretty fond of me compared to most around here, not sure why, but there is also a squirrel that follows me sometimes. It would be nice to be somewhere that animals didn't feel threatened by you and just got all up in your space. I will be bird furniture anytime haha animals are friends, or food, both of which are pretty sweet