Why Do You Login Still?

Why are you here? (Or not)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you need to do in Ultima (Biggest reason why)?

• I like playing the game with or without "x" item, with or without friends or others.
    • There is "x" item I need/There's an event/5x exp
    • I like playing with my friends.
    • I am only helping my friends get "x" item or accomplishment
    • I do not know why I still login/Dank memes in the lobby
    • I only login to the forums
    • I stopped logging in to the forums (mostly) and the game (entirely)
  2. 2. What do you kinda need to do in Ultima (second biggest reason why)?

• I like playing the game with or without "x" item, with or without friends or others.
    • There is "x" item I need/There's an event/5x exp
    • I like playing with my friends.
    • I am only helping my friends get "x" item or accomplishment
    • I do not know why I still login/Dank memes in the lobby
    • I only login to the forums
    • I stopped logging in to the forums (mostly) and the game (entirely)
  3. 3. Do you want to play on Ultima?

• Yes, no reason needed.
    • Yes, but I have a reason to
    • No, but I want a reason to login.
    • No, I have a reason not to.
    • No, better games to play, or busy IRL.

I'd play even if everyone I knew quit. Don't need friends to play one of my favorite games, it's just a plus. Only goal is to collect every item that can drop, even though I know it's unrealistic i'll stop trying when the server is shut down

• Like 3

I keep logging in, because i love to create new content like skins, weaps and stuff for that game. next goal is to make a quest and add some more different pics from       everyone on this server, because i want the players to enjoy not only playing that game but also surfing around in the forum and suddenly see themselves in a diffierent area they never expected XD.

Most of my time on the server i'm helping anyone who needs help, but thats it so far, since i got the weap i was searching for.

Also i never excpected to get such a great team together... planned was just me and Raziel. Now we r an awesome active group^^ love it.

I'll never stopped playing it since the Dreamcast and i wont stop. (except i have no internet or i've been banned XD)

• Like 1

I keep logging in because I just like hunting (also playing long and difficult quests, though not particularly interested in time attacking them). I have to admit that I play a lot less when there are no events going because most of the regular stuff I either see no point hunting or it's way too elusive.

I'll probably be more active soonish when Centurion/Battle rears its' not-so-ugly head again.

• Like 1

I think about playing, then I end up doing something else.I haven't logged in very much in the past couple months.  I am sure I will start again more regularly soon because I miss it. My problem is I got too focused on trying to accomplish something and then got frustrated. I need to just log in and do some leisurely VH episode 1 runs just do to them and not worry about drops or anything else.