Lost HP

guildcard #42170778 slot 3

time: may 31st approximatly 7 pm

while my buddy was magfeeding, went to ''make it rain'' with some addslots, upon dropping one my game got a fatal error and said something like, ''item not found'' or something. thought nothing of it as my addslots were all accounted for, but upon entering episode 4 a few hours later i noticed my heaven punisher was missing. checked bank and common bank just in case and nothing. i dont have proof or anything and it was only like 25% altered beast, so no biggy if you tell me to suck a duck :) either way a huge thank you to all the GMs you guys do an AWESOME job of keeping our little community running <3

• Like 1

guildcard #42170778 slot 3

time: may 31st approximatly 7 pm

while my buddy was magfeeding, went to ''make it rain'' with some addslots, upon dropping one my game got a fatal error and said something like, ''item not found'' or something. thought nothing of it as my addslots were all accounted for, but upon entering episode 4 a few hours later i noticed my heaven punisher was missing. checked bank and common bank just in case and nothing. i dont have proof or anything and it was only like 25% altered beast, so no biggy if you tell me to suck a duck :) either way a huge thank you to all the GMs you guys do an AWESOME job of keeping our little community running <3

When next are you online ?