I will give you my Dark Weapon only if you wrestle this thing, and win.

gmstone

Actually I would wrestle this thing, there is a easy way to take down a allogater or crocodile. They have a central nervous system on the top of their head, this is why when you blind then they relax. Take out their vision and push on the nerve on top of their head and they fall asleep.

gotta love science hehe

• Like 2

@Virec That is, if you can even get close to that thing. I don't know about florida's big lizard, but crocodiles and the like have pretty sharp reflex and a good speed. You'd probably be dead before approaching it =/

Or you gotta go "Ninja mode" and hope he doesn't notice you .___. (but then it would not be wrestling ^^)

It's easy to win this thing. With the Dark Weapon.

• Like 2

@Virec That is, if you can even get close to that thing. I don't know about florida's big lizard, but crocodiles and the like have pretty sharp reflex and a good speed. You'd probably be dead before approaching it =/

Or you gotta go "Ninja mode" and hope he doesn't notice you .___. (but then it would not be wrestling ^^)

its not that bad truth be told these creatures are friendly and very misunderstood, I have a friend that works with them in a local zoo and practically knows all there is to know about them from a certain stand point.

truth be told they will destroy you if they want to. Da wild has no rules

........ I'm 4"10'.. I don't think so. Would I win Dark Weapon if I wrestled a fake one that looks just like that one?

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 1