Ultima's creative story

Cyane

i must be a villian since i have taken the controls to pioneer and refuse to give them up

There we go
here is my Story

Born in Piata on AW 2263 on the Planet Motavia in the Algo Solar System.

AW 2284
Student of the largest Academy on the Planet. After the Outbreak of the Monsters all over Motavia, Hunters were ordered to clean the Academy from those. Shiva was at that Moment one of the Students who worked on a Project where he was researching with the DNA of different species. When he was called by the principal to his Office. Secretly he told Shiva, one of his trusted students, that he bought a few living Monsters from one of a corrupted Hunter back and asked Shiva to help him study those. For months both were keeping it as their Secret while hiding those in the basement. Till that day Shiva used his examples he made before. Just when Shiva thought his own researches were all failures, he jumped in the other day to throw everything away.
But after the principal reconized, that Shiva never came back to Surface, he decided to take a look. While he was going down the stairs, he heard noises from every corner. In one of those corners he managed to see Shiva in the dark hanging in the air, held by some "things". Suddenly it became quiet. Only Shiva's blood he could hear while it was dripping on the floor.... In a fast walk he had to move Shiva's Dead Body out of the basment, hide the evidence. All the Research were left behind. After hiding Shiva's Dead Body, he called other Hunters to clean up the mess while he was doing like he never knew something about that.
It doesnt Even Took a half of a week when two Hunters came for help.
During all that Time, Shiva were Frozen in another Part of the basement. So when the Hunters did their Part and left, the principal decided to make his own Research on Shiva, while he was infected by that Monster and made Shiva's Death Public. His Death during an accident.
After the catastrophe, few months later, which caused the dark Force on this planet, the principal figured out, how to use Shiva's researches and used it on him. For a few more days he was watching him recovering his cell's with the DNA of that Monster. But still he couldnt tell someone. So again he decided to freeze him in the basement. The Principal's Research were successfully. Now he had to get rid of Shiva. Since trash was thrown to Space, the principal did the same with Shiva.

AW 2288
For Four years Shiva's frozen Body went through Space. Still his Cell's were re-generating. Until the spaceship Alisa III picked him up. The Ship was controlled by an cyborg named Wren. While Wren didnt knew anything about him, he held him Frozen in a capsule. Since the end of the catastrophe with the Dark Force he had no Mission and tried to search for other planets because of the complete destruction of the Planet Parma.

AW 3060
Wren found the Planet Coral. But the Planet had it's own war called "the Great blank" which became unlivable due to radiation and overalll destruction of the worlds climate systemTwo Pionier Ships departed to also search for a Planet they could settle down. So Wren went on Board of Pionier 1 while he left Shiva on board Pionier 2 that some researchers can help Him.

AW 3068
Shiva Cell's were fully regenerated and he was rewoken.
His Memories were broken so he can barely remember anything.
Also a Planet named Ragol was found. As they needed as many Hunters as they can, Shiva made his Hinters License. Also scientists noticed his fast recovery and strenght from those Cell's during the VR Simulation. Also he is very slowly getting old.

AW 3069
Since Ragol was that large, official Teams were made to discover Ragol's secrets faster.
Shiva then met another Hunter named Raziel.
Together they created they Team called SPEEDSTAR.
To documented everything, Shiva used an in-Build Camera device to take pictures of everything. Since then he is staying on Pionier 2 and is searching to discover everything. Even Hunters...
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, cyane said:

last time you tried to drive we crashed!!

well to be fair when we crashed you and soly tried to forcebly take the controls back

Soly is going to go mad with all the times the ship will be in danger, I've imagined once you bug soly enough in this story he would have some sort of bug on his system and start playing those carnaval pso songs instead?

Seguimos cantando, seguimos bailando
Es un día de carnaval
Lleno de felicidad

Edited by cyane

20 hours ago, cyane said:

Soly is going to go mad with all the times the ship will be in danger, I've imagined once you bug soly enough in this story he would have some sort of bug on his system and start playing those carnaval pso songs instead?

Soly should be the ship's engine mechanic!

6 hours ago, Frethia Runo said:

Ok I'm coming in here with a little surprise.

I have this little story I am making of my HUcaseal and well its on chapter 2 for it off the site I use so I will just leave this here

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11994101/1/Raiza-The-blade-master-Nerual-network-Caseal

nice idea

• 11 months later...

Is the comic still happening?  Or has it already happened?  Either way, I'd like to add in my four cents (characters).  Will add screenshots when I have time.

Terashi (FOnewm, REDRIA) A result of an attempt to create a race of super newman, which failed miserably.  Despite being the runt of the litter, being the weakest physically, Terashi was the only survivor of the attempt, as all his brothers and sisters were killed by their own physical amplifications upon being given life.  What Terashi lacked in strength, however, he more than made up for with intelligence, and mastering technics came naturally to him, leading him to join the Hunter's Guild as a Force.  Later in his life, he began dabbling in CAST technology, eventually creating a HUcast bodyguard by the name of Juno.  Near the end of his life, he began experimenting with his own DNA in an attempt to clone a new, young body for himself.  He found difficulty in controlling the gender of his clone, however, and wound up creating two 'daughters' before finally getting the formula right.  Once he had created a younger version of himself, transferring his memories and knowledge to the new body was relatively easy.

JUNO (HUcast, [DECEASED])  A HUcast created by Terashi when the Cast Creation Law was far less lax.  Destroyed a long time ago. Often brought up by Terashi as a memory.

Angela (FOnewearl, REDRIA) The older of Terashi's two 'Daughters'. Based on the original clone formula, she has an intelligence quotient close to her father's, and has his ease of technic use, as well as his hair, eyes, and some of his height.Very light-hearted, with a strong moral compass.  Outgoing and friendly.

Keiko (HUnewearl, SKYLY) The younger of Terashi's two 'Daughters'.  Based on the altered clone formula that proved to be altered 'in the wrong way', she lacks the brains that her sister has, but makes for it with deceptive strength.  In Terashi's notes he remarks that she is the only 'successful' result of the experiment that made him, as her DNA came from that experiment, albeit secondhandedly. Medium golden brown hair, emerald green eyes, and shorter than her sister. Light-hearted, but shy, especially around people she doesn't know. Innocent and naive.

Writing this up has got my creative juices flowing.  I think I'll write out sections from Terashi's journal involving the creation and lives of his daughters.  Don't know where I'll post it, though.  May have to make a free web page dedicated to them, if those are still a thing.  I know Geoshitties crapped out a long time ago.  I was thinking of doing my own comic of Terashi's adventures in the Ultima ship, with the other characters being people I play with in the actual server, but let's face it, I lack the talent to make anything good.

Edited by Terashi
Relatively.

5 hours ago, Terashi said:

Is the comic still happening?  Or has it already happened?  Either way, I'd like to add in my four cents (characters).  Will add screenshots when I have time.

Terashi (FOnewm, REDRIA) A result of an attempt to create a race of super newman, which failed miserably.  Despite being the runt of the litter, being the weakest physically, Terashi was the only survivor of the attempt, as all his brothers and sisters were killed by their own physical amplifications upon being given life.  What Terashi lacked in strength, however, he more than made up for with intelligence, and mastering technics came naturally to him, leading him to join the Hunter's Guild as a Force.  Later in his life, he began dabbling in CAST technology, eventually creating a HUcast bodyguard by the name of Juno.  Near the end of his life, he began experimenting with his own DNA in an attempt to clone a new, young body for himself.  He found difficulty in controlling the gender of his clone, however, and wound up creating two 'daughters' before finally getting the formula right.  Once he had created a younger version of himself, transferring his memories and knowledge to the new body was relatively easy.

JUNO (HUcast, [DECEASED])  A HUcast created by Terashi when the Cast Creation Law was far less lax.  Destroyed a long time ago. Often brought up by Terashi as a memory.

Angela (FOnewearl, REDRIA) The older of Terashi's two 'Daughters'. Based on the original clone formula, she has an intelligence quotient close to her father's, and has his ease of technic use, as well as his hair, eyes, and some of his height.Very light-hearted, with a strong moral compass.  Outgoing and friendly.

Keiko (HUnewearl, SKYLY) The younger of Terashi's two 'Daughters'.  Based on the altered clone formula that proved to be altered 'in the wrong way', she lacks the brains that her sister has, but makes for it with deceptive strength.  In Terashi's notes he remarks that she is the only 'successful' result of the experiment that made him, as her DNA came from that experiment, albeit secondhandedly. Medium golden brown hair, emerald green eyes, and shorter than her sister. Light-hearted, but shy, especially around people she doesn't know. Innocent and naive.

Writing this up has got my creative juices flowing.  I think I'll write out sections from Terashi's journal involving the creation and lives of his daughters.  Don't know where I'll post it, though.  May have to make a free web page dedicated to them, if those are still a thing.  I know Geoshitties crapped out a long time ago.  I was thinking of doing my own comic of Terashi's adventures in the Ultima ship, with the other characters being people I play with in the actual server, but let's face it, I lack the talent to make anything good.

thats dead bro