Midori

I know the Summer Event is close but I figured this was worth a shot. If anyone wants to sell me a Centurion/Battle before the event starts, I will buy it for 55 DTs, no more. PM me if interested.

*edit*

The Summer event is only a couple weeks away now, so I will just wait and easily find my own.

Edited by Midori
  • Like 3

Since the price of DTS fluctuates based on supply and demand, and my demand for them is low, but my supply is high, I'll have to say DTS are worth a lot less, I'll sell you mine for 600 DTS, that's the best price you'll get.

Edited by Auroboro
  • Like 1

That would LOWER the price, not raise it.

It would LOWER the price of the Cent/Battle if that's what he was referring to by being in low demand and high supply. But what he was talking about was DTS. And he said his supply of DTS was high, and demand for them was low. At least I think?

Same would apply. If you have a surplus of a currency that you have a low demand for, logic dictates that if you sell something and are paid in that currency you're more likely to undersell simply because you've already got an abundance of something you devalue BECAUSE it's so abundant. Key here is, he said he has a low demand for DTs. An overrun in currency in any economy can itself devalue it (strange isn't it) that's why Federal Reserves/National Banks take currency/bonds out of circulation sometimes. So, either way you slice it, my point still stands. I learned this in economics at university. Lol odd to think that a larger sum of something can devalue itself entirely based on there being too much of it.

http://qz.com/380342/the-global-economys-bizarre-problem-too-much-money/

Edited by ZenReborn

Could a mod please lock this topic?

The Summer event will probably start in 2 or 3 weeks from now, so it's not worth it for me to spend around 50 DTs on something I can easily find very soon.

• Like 1