Change Log

Soly

From now on, the title Aselia will mean the test server (because that's the name of my project)

Aselia

- Fixed error with lobbyevent command, that would cause the client to crash if the event was out of bounds.

Aselia

- Error in common weapon generation.
- New unitxt tool that works with json files, allowing easier comparisons in commits.
- Finalized porting original encryption code (Sega's custom Blowfish).
- Added exporting of data for the max stats calculator (in progress)

Aselia

- Moved away from built-in .Net setting, using my own with Json.Net.
- Added in game information for commands. Use /help to see them, forgot to include it but, to see help about a specific command, use /help command_name

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ultima

- Fixed problem with common drops, did quality improvements to the code related to it.

Client

- Added configuration for rare drop sound effect, you can now select which items will play a sound when they drop from a monster or box. To configure it, open _items.default.ini, rename it to _items.ini and read the instructions inside. This file will contain the mini map config too.

• Like 4

Client

- Fixed errors in stat boost code which made negative boosts display the base stat. It was only a visual issue, after the item was equipped, it would display the proper number.

Client

- Fixed item drop SFX, there was a problem retrieving the item data for certain items which caused them to not play the SFX even when enabled.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Aselia

- Added item verification, this is to check if your current items client side match the ones server side, detecting possible issues with desync or programming errors, it is temporary but it will stick around for a while. The verification is used often, after certain actions that modify the client inventory.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Website

- Countdown timer should be working now. Use it by clocking on the timer icon in the tool bar. If you find a different clock theme and want to use it here, let me know to see what I can do.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well here we go.

Game

- Fixed Noob/HP glitch or rather removed them altogether and replaced by Heart Container (reusing for the event), I know people are mad but it can't be helped. I could have fixed the glitch by "fixing" the HP removal but that would have been more painful and probably cause worse issues like dying by equipping units (the glitch was going to get fixed regardless).

Client

- Adding multiple monitors resolutions, you need to use nVidia's Surround (or it's AMD equivalent, if any), to be able to go something like this (this is in testing phase, should be out soon), once this is implemented, you most likely will have to re-set your resolution.
- Added code to help in the creation of new items (used a bit in Triforce Event).

Server

- Increased max guildcards to 105, the max the game allows.

• Like 1