Change Log

Soly

I'll try to post relevant changes to the launcher, client and server here in this topic.

Any questions you can PM me about it.

I'll start with today's DLL update.

Updated DLL to address misplaced dialogs in resolutions of format 16:9 and 16:10

More specifically:

- Trade window dialogs (most notably when the chat is activated and the trade window is active)

- Battle mode briefing and result dialogs, also the countdown textures.

- Ctrl + End lobby animations menu.

Edited by Soly

The launcher now has a "Custom Models" option as with the custom textures

For it to work in game you have to use a "ItemModelEpX.afs" file in the game's data folder.

Updated ItemTextureEp4.afs to address the skin bugs with new items.

Users who use a custom texture files will have to remake their custom textures based of the new file.

Updated ItemPMT and Unitxt so the custom weapons are after the "original" weapons.

This will help in the near future to enable tekker pictures for the custom items.

Updated the way lobby theme songs work so we can have a unique song for each lobby theme.

Also increased the maximum lobby themes allowed (above 16 look like 1 tho)

Sorry for the patches :wacko:

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Added camera control to the client, however is not active yet

Enables/Disables with Control + C

Rotates the camera with the mouse (hold Mouse Left)

Moves forward with Mouse Right

Moves backward with Mouse Middle

Updated the method used for the widescreen resolutions, to easily add UI fixes (aka missing UI elements) and new resolutions easier.

This change was reverted, partially until I fix the rest of the dialogs that broke.

Edited by Soly

Follow up of the previous post.

The DLL has been updated again, to fix all the UI elements that were of of place.

Some of the Common lobby dialogs were repositioned, so they feel more like they come from the counter instead of the sky.

Any errors with this patch don't hesitate to contact me.

Added a new custom hotkey.

Control + M

This will move the mini map to the center of the screen and increase its size.

Pressing the hotkey again while its enabled, moves it back to the original position and size.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Fixed some more UI element positioning. Most notably the Congratulations screen name positions.

Now the High Resolution HUD has a dedicated option in the display settings. You will have to enable it there for it to work.

You might need to re-select the resolution again.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Fixed some more UI element positioning. Mostly CMode dialogs and menus.

Fixed a crash with the tekker introduced after changing to a more efficient patch code.

Edited by Soly

The resolution patch method was updated for the patch screen to address issues that would sometimes make part of the patch text background not position/resize correctly.
If you see a dialog or any UI item in general misplaced or with the wrong size, please report it.