Glide Divine and Mag issues

Hey guys,

is it normal that i can use my Glide divine like in that picture?
When i hit 'use' my hp gets to 1hp.
Dont think thats normal

4qjRRME.png

The other thing is, when im feeding my Mag (Ushasu) it becomes a Ila.
When i re-enter a room, its back to Ushasu again.
Also the IQ wont rise.
Probably its just a handicaped Mag.

But is there a chance to heal my Mag issue?

Hey guys,

is it normal that i can use my Glide divine like in that picture?

When i hit 'use' my hp gets to 1hp.

Dont think thats normal

It actually is. If you have glide divine equipped for (I believe) 10 minutes, the use option will appear. It will trade all but 1 hp for full tp. Can be useful if you're only using glide, but not for much else.

• Like 1

Glide Divine has a feature where if you have it equipped for 10 minutes straight without unequipping it, it gains a use option. Hitting the Use option will restore all your tp, but drop you to 1 hp.

As for your mag, you seem to be having some client/server desync on what it wants to be. That often happens when you feed 2 stats the exact same. For now just feed it as if it was a usashu (since that's what the server thinks), and reload the block often to check on it until the next level mutliple of 5 when it will evolve again.

• Like 1

About Glide Divine, it's normal.

From PSO-World :

Has a "USE" option that fully restores your TP and reduces your HP to one. The USE option can only be used once every 10 minutes.

Edit : nvm

Edited by Yskialuw

Glide Divine has a feature where if you have it equipped for 10 minutes straight without unequipping it, it gains a use option. Hitting the Use option will restore all your tp, but drop you to 1 hp.

As for your mag, you seem to be having some client/server desync on what it wants to be. That often happens when you feed 2 stats the exact same. For now just feed it as if it was a usashu (since that's what the server thinks), and reload the block often to check on it until the next level mutliple of 5 when it will evolve again.

My mag reached allready lvl 200.

Tried what u said, same thing.

My Mag stays stupid

i can lower the iq, but i cant rise it

Edited by Shiva