Later guys

Well, it was fun but I don't see myself ever getting to where I want without significant grinding. Perhaps if I was younger and had more time on my hands I could play endlessly but I can't afford that anymore.

Special thanks to Saith for all his help throughout my PSOBB career, would've been way harder without him.

Best of luck to everyone on Ultima,

- Shomi

• Like 1

Sho bum, hope to see you again, remember that you are a hunter, you're looking for treasure while having your buddies to help you out in random missions, like saving some dude that just got ate by shambertin.

Playing for fun and discovering the secrets of this game is what keeps it interesting! Hopefully you get bored and come visit again, until then hope you have fun on your adventures out there

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

See ya Raikiri, yep I feel the same at this point. The game is fun with progression, but to me most people don't want to play together. Items are locked by time spans throughout a year, which is good to lengthen someone's experience, but also hurts you when you just want to hunt something right now. I'm close to leaving myself, but I'm going to wait for summer to get a cent/battle and then go from there. The only thing left to hunt is an SJS and heaven punishers (which needs green names and HH to be effective).

• Like 1

Take care , Shominaminoto. Surely you will be missed and I wish you luck out there. *salutes*

See ya Raikiri, yep I feel the same at this point. The game is fun with progression, but to me most people don't want to play together. Items are locked by time spans throughout a year, which is good to lengthen someone's experience, but also hurts you when you just want to hunt something right now. I'm close to leaving myself, but I'm going to wait for summer to get a cent/battle and then go from there. The only thing left to hunt is an SJS and heaven punishers (which needs green names and HH to be effective).

Hopefully you stick around after you've obtained that which you seek. I do understand your reasons for feeling like leaving , though. I have those thoughts every now and then myself but what keeps me here is the great people I got the chance to meet and those that I help out randomly , regardless of their level or their team etc. Maybe you'll find something else to cling to over time. ^ ^

• Like 1

Don't worry dude, it's not just you. I haven't played this game in a while now. ( by playing I mean actually play not troll in lobby) I haven't been logged on in a little over a month now and to be quite frank I couldn't care less. Don't know what made me lose love for the game. I've lost it, plus I have little to no time, thank god forums I can take it mobile so I can troll wherever I go.

Best of luck to you man, we all eventually have to put priorities over gaming someday. Best of luck with whatever the hades you wish to do.

• Like 1

I've been playing off and on for awhile now. You never really leave. We'll see you in a few years when you've forgotten enough of the game to rediscover it. have a good time with whatever you decide to do now, and know that you'll always have friends here to come back to.

• Like 1