Looking into new computer

Michael Verdon

Help, I havent been playing since I moved. And left my old comp behind. Looking to spend anywhere between 2-3k on laptop or computer. I want a gaming one. Ive been too busy to even research one lol. So if anyone can help, leave a comment.

Build your own desktop. 1500.00 range you can build a system that will last many years. Nvidia releasing new cards soon that will blow anything current out of the water. 1070 and the 1080. I'd wait for those. In the meantime educate yourself on how to build ur own rig. its not that hard. There is also sites like https://pcpartpicker.com that you can choose ur parts and they build it for you. Be alot cheaper tho to build yourself or have a buddy do it for u.

Edited by dmoney1969

I think you can trade a DM for a good laptop

• Like 6

I think you can trade a DM for a good laptop

Underrated post.

For real, though. Your best bet is looking into how to build one. Besides that, I say don't go over $1500. I spent $800 on the laptop I use now and it still keeps up well with most current games.

if your looking to spend that much i would say go to originpc.com its like alien ware but has more option for customizing and imo is cheaper and will last longer

Leaving your computers like they are teams on pso v:

are you buying stuff like monitors and keyboards too?

Edited by Malxerz

get an alienware n rejoin back gosh, this server needs more agents! miss u :<

if your looking to spend that much i would say go to originpc.com its like alien ware but has more option for customizing and imo is cheaper and will last longer

Ya if you dont have anyone to help you build a rig and your scared to do it yourself OriginPC is decent but they charge like pcpartspicker.com.

get an alienware n rejoin back gosh, this server needs more agents! miss u :<

LOL Alienware. (Dell Brand) If you go with that you will be OVERPAYING for the name and for the parts inside. Look at any alienware build. Look up the parts on lets say newegg.com and do your total on how much you would save building your own.

Any prebuilt system you see on any site, I would breakdown all the parts inside individually and look them up on new egg and see If you would save money Building it yourself. I have been building rigs for 10+ years kinda know my sh*t. @Michael Verdon If you decide to Build one you can pm me If you need help.

• Like 1