Gallon's Shop

Choko

Due to Paganini's complaints about constantly getting ripped off on the amount of PDs he received for his items, measures have been set to ensure that a user has the correct amount of PDs in its inventory when making the exchange.

Now when a hacker tries to shortchange Paganini, the server will catch that individual, log the offense and void their transaction.

Edited by Choko
  • Like 8

thanks a lot choko for your help, Paganini's even wanted to quit. xD

now we can see in the logs who tried to scamp Paganini's he will be very happy about this XD.

thanks XD.

nice but does it really work?

someone need to test it

and search that all items that make from hacket pds gonna delete

for your bad luck let me tell you... that It works we already test it many times. xD... bad luck for you kairi.. >>

• Like 3

for your bad luck let me tell you... that It works we already test it many times. xD... bad luck for you kairi.. >>

may god bless larva and his ironic coments! :onion-head56:

rep up because i want to do it!

Edited by Elision
  • Like 2

i never did use that hack >.<

and i did tell you that people are useing that hack >.>

and that you need to do something

pffffff wtf bad luck

what are you thinking about me >.>

is it bad when you want the best for ultima?

(i did do alot for ultima but not evrey one know that)

Edited by kairi
  • Like 1

i never did use that hack >.<

and i did tell you that people are useing that hack >.>

and that you need to do something

pffffff wtf bad luck

what are you thinking about me >.>

is it bad when you want the best for ultima?

(i did do alot for ultima but not evrey one know that)

take it easy i was joking xDD lol

Darn, if Paginini had an actual reaction if you ripped him off, I woulda tried it with my GM account just to see it. lol

Looks like I missed out on all the fun.

LOL no les parece tarde ia esto de detener a los hack esto me da arta risa ....

hacks hacen lo q quieren aqui y mas si se les sigue dando oportunidades algunos sabran a q me refiero pero lastima por los buenos players q siguen jugando legal tengan q sufrir la injusticia q otros hacen en este serv... bue espero q con esto se detecten algunos y se les aga justicia y q no vuelvan como si nada al juego y menos por lastima q eso si q pone bajo al servidor y mas a un GM q ande perdonando a hacks cada vez q utilice bue nada mas q agregar saludos y espero sirva de algo esto...

Edited by darkmeter
  • Like 2

hacks hacen lo q quieren aqui y mas si se les sigue dando oportunidades algunos sabran a q me refiero pero lastima por los buenos players q siguen jugando legal tengan q sufrir la injusticia q otros hacen en este serv... bue espero q con esto se detecten algunos y se les aga justicia y q no vuelvan como si nada al juego y menos por lastima q eso si q pone bajo al servidor y mas a un GM q ande perdonando a hacks cada vez q utilice bue nada mas q agregar saludos y espero sirva de algo esto...

jejjeje toda la razon, coincido en eso contigo ;) para que se les ordena el ban a los gm, si despues el manda mas va y los desbanea, mmm interesante eh? :onion107: no voy en contra de los hacker con ese comentario, va para la poca etica.

• Like 2

bueno esto lo as dicho y dicho en muchos de tus ultimos post ., creo que ya entendimos. se entiende bien tu malestar. y se toma en cuenta. gracias.

haora si supieras lo que se a logrado .. con este parche para nosotros es algo muy importante y lo teniamos que contar, nadie mas antes avia tenido esta proteccion.

asi que gracias por el apoyo.

• Like 1