Who would win Round 2

Malxerz

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• A Gun that shoots bees with knives
    • A Bee with a gun that shoots knives

the bee with the gun, cause the gun cant shoot without someone who is pulling the trigger XD

The gun... because those knives will take out a bee no problem, it having a soft exoskeleton relative to the that sexy 1911. The guns much higher DFP negates the better EVP of the bee, because the bees attacks are not as effective or accurate as the guns attack.

The Bee attacks the gun, the gun goes off. It doesn't need anyone to pull trigger :)

Edited by Justin Noble

I dont think the gun is able to shoot itself alone, or if the bee is even able to pull the trigger, so bee's with knives should win, also dont think they would be able to carry knives.

Hope they are stingy enough to win this round.

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

Edited by cyane

hmmm ima go with the gun since exoskeleton of a bee is weak. I mean bees kill each other all the time. I threw a knife at my gun and my gun still works..... So yeah. Try it, trow a knife or two at your gun and you'll see the gun only has a scratch....

Bee losses due to its weak exoskeleton.

In reality a gun doesn't fire itself and a bee does not have the strength to pull a trigger or even load a knife into a small barrel.......

• Like 1

The gun that shoots bees holding knives CLEARLY wins out here boys and lads. the gun the bee is holding is puny and girly, nothing i would be caught dead using to kill a doge. malxers i thought you were kill? shouldn't you know this?!

2zf8tqr.jpg

Edited by ultrajerky

You have to consider that the bees are bringing a knife to a gun fight so they run the chance of losing automatically

where the bee is only shooting knives

plus you can break a gun with a knife.

people this is easy just think: there are two opponents, a bee and a gun. which is easier to kill? i reckon a bee is easier to kill than a lump of metal. how do you even deal damage to a gun? i mean, clearly the gun, shooting badass mini bees carrying knives, will kill the bee, that is holding a gun that shoots knives.

None of them can win against a knife that shoots guns with bees