New quests

Larva

I haven't played the quests but...

Can you get pictures of the monsters flying? (Better with map so I know exactly where to look for them)

I'll look at the Gal's camera

I'll look at the teleporter thing.

The android I guess if is not a bug is fine

The Force I guess is just a missing flag to do some other dialog?

I haven't played the quests but...

Can you get pictures of the monsters flying? (Better with map so I know exactly where to look for them)

I'll look at the Gal's camera

I'll look at the teleporter thing.

The android I guess if is not a bug is fine

The Force I guess is just a missing flag to do some other dialog?

If it helps the teleporter thing sounds like a missing room id object.

Also are you allowes to share the quest files? I'd like to see how some of them work.

Edited by Lemon

For the Lost E2 quests, Lee scripted those and SEGA scripted the Lost E4 quests as well, since we're talking about credits.

Lost Chaos Calibur uses script from one of the Lost VR quests, and Lost Heart Breaker uses script from Lost Devil's Scepter (both scripted by Lee).

Both Lost E4 use Lost Heat Sword's script, which is by SEGA.

If it helps the teleporter thing sounds like a missing room id object.

Also are you allowes to share the quest files? I'd like to see how some of them work.

All of these were shared by Shoutgu, you can ask him for the "pack".

Here are some things i reconized during a few quests:

Science Project - 100% working, Quest complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Cleaning - some of the doors are working after a looooong time.

- the quest is only for 4 player, cause i got stuck in the cave since i needed a second player to proceed. that means in the ruins could be, that u need 4 Players.

- some of the monsters apearing is like flying out of the ground in the air and back down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xmas Catastrophe - 100% working, Quest complete

Soul of Steel - 100% working, Quest complete

Tian's Montreaux - During Boss Fight with Gal, u cant fix ur camera. Also the camera is zoomed in.

- After i pressed all the buttons in the mountain area and uses the teleporter back down to the ground from a higher place, then i cant aim anymore to even hit monsters. only techs are working here. Until i reach the Gibbles, then it works again.(maybe its just a one time bug)

- After completing the quest, there is Galan the android walking against ada (the elenor look-a-like) which looks kinda weird.

- After completing the quest, the Force down the stairs is still acting like its in the middle of the night while all others talk like its in the morning.

Lost Heart Breaker- 100% working, Quest complete

Xmas Catastrophe is not 100% working

if you talk to the boy over by the principal he talks about wanting xmas cards and if you talk to the npc by the back she talks about machine in the mines that should give you them yes i ran this quest explored every possible room and fake wall and could not find said xmas card machine

• Like 1

Im hoping TTF Ultima gets to stay for a good while, or if it is temporary that it gets readded more regularly. I've been waiting 2 WHOLE YEARS for it to come back, so even if it is temporary, it really should show up a little more often.

For the Lost E2 quests, Lee scripted those and SEGA scripted the Lost E4 quests as well, since we're talking about credits.

Lost Chaos Calibur uses script from one of the Lost VR quests, and Lost Heart Breaker uses script from Lost Devil's Scepter (both scripted by Lee).

Both Lost E4 use Lost Heat Sword's script, which is by SEGA.

Thanks.

I knew some quests got Lee involved but didn't knew wish ones.

thanks ill add it to the main post.

Here are some things i reconized during a few quests:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Cleaning - some of the doors are working after a looooong time.

- the quest is only for 4 player, cause i got stuck in the cave since i needed a second player to proceed. that means in the ruins could be, that u need 4 Players.

- some of the monsters apearing is like flying out of the ground in the air and back down.

Tian's Montreaux - During Boss Fight with Gal, u cant fix ur camera. Also the camera is zoomed in.

- After i pressed all the buttons in the mountain area and uses the teleporter back down to the ground from a higher place, then i cant aim anymore to even hit monsters. only techs are working here. Until i reach the Gibbles, then it works again.(maybe its just a one time bug)

- After completing the quest, there is Galan the android walking against ada (the elenor look-a-like) which looks kinda weird.

- After completing the quest, the Force down the stairs is still acting like its in the middle of the night while all others talk like its in the morning.

Spring cleaning seems fine to me. Just the fact that needs at least 2 players.

Tian's Montreaux

The fixed camera in the boss fight was meant by the quest maker just like that tower quest.

I noticed several times I was unable to aim until I moved to some other area and back. No idea why that happens tho.

I see what you mean about the Android, I guess he really wants to walk under the sky... I checked and he is supposed to stand still according to the quest data... I'll look some more later on.

• Like 1

just went home.

ill send u the pics reaal quick of the sweet jumping boomas.

----

well, this time the booma isnt flying but stuck into the ground

http://imgur.com/a/BZmyq

Edited by Shiva

I noticed several times I was unable to aim until I moved to some other area and back. No idea why that happens tho.

Have you checked if the involved monsters had the same Map Section as the room ID ?

Tick "Show room ID".

All monsters in each room must have the same number in its properties.

That bug happens because you can't aim monsters that are not "in the same room as you".