Classes and Techniques Guide

djij2010

Very Nice Guide (you get REP ofc). It will prove useful for other players, mostly newbies who are not aware of the pros and cons of each class.

I do have a little feedback. You can choose to use it or not :P

FOmar: The male melee force. Has the lowest HP and DEF, but has the highest ATP of the forces. Average MST.

FOmarl: The female melee force. Has higher HP and DEF. than the FOMar, but has lower MST/ATP.

My suggestion is that you mention that Fomarl has a ATA boost when regarding the Fomar, or it just seems there no point to Fomarl :P

Edited by SunnyD

Very Nice Guide (you get REP ofc). It will prove useful for other players, mostly newbies who are not aware of the pros and cons of each class.

I do have a little feedback. You can choose to use it or not :P

My suggestion is that you mention that Fomarl has a ATA boost when regarding the Fomar, or it just seems there no point to Fomarl :P

Anything to better the guide is great, i'll add it now (thanks for the feedback) =D

thanks for this guide is very useful for even veteran playres. xD

Thats what I was aiming for thanks =D

nice guide Dj, it taught me that my HUmar can only learn anti up to lvl 5 which is quite useful so thx.

No problem at all but you should thank Davell for that section =D

Edited by djij2010

But Anti 6 is all you need; Anti 7 cures freeze, which everyone breaks out of before you even get a chance to cure them.

Ok, fixed

Edited by djij2010

• 5 years later...

What. Ouch. No...

Okay, I appreciate the effort put into this, and I recognize that the guide was posted 5 years ago, but it is in fact a guide, and has information that is just flat out wrong and I cannot let that slide.

For simplicity's sake, try to remember that all stats I've listed below are assuming your are level 200, naked, and haven't used any boosting materials, unless stated otherwise.

Hunters. Despite what the game itself tells you, they're not the best choice for new players, because you take lots of damage. If the player has any comprehension of the controls at all, they are better off learning to play as a Ranger.

HUcasts do not have the highest natural DFP of the hunters, as they only get 501 compared to the HUnewearl's 538. They instead have the highest potential maximum DFP at 601.

HUcaseals are the ATA hunters. They are seriously just as good with guns as they are with melee weapons. In fact, if you maximize your ATA (215), you will have a higher accuracy than a RAcast who doesn't (199). They also have the 2nd highest EVP in the game, so their low DFP is only an issue against bosses.

Rangers. The solo powerhouses. Starting as an android ranger is the easiest way to farm up some starting gear for your other characters, as you will need to carry the fewest amount of items for even feeding your MAG. Putting MST on an android's MAG is pointless, so fluids and antiparalysis are worthless (at first), Moon Atomizers are only needed for playing with others, and you don't even need Trap Visions.

RAmar have the highest ATA in the game and 2nd highest ATP among Rangers, which makes them feel like a cheat code at first. Keep in mind, however, that only having level 15 spells and mediocre MST (505) will be a hindrance in the end game, where your attack spells will be pitiful and 1 casting of Resta will not always be enough.

RAmarls are the Everyman (er, woman?) class. Drastically better at spells than the male counterpart, the reining champion of Evasion, and still great accuracy. Unfortunately, they have the lowest ATP and HP of all the Rangers.

RAcasts have the worst ATA of the Rangers, but have the highest Ranger ATP instead. They still need an ATA boost to be any kind of decent with a shotgun, which is the biggest draw to being a Ranger in the first place. Best when using a Rifle class weapon.

RAcaseals are my personal favorite class, having a good balance of accuracy and power. They are great with both mechguns and shotguns. Their high DFP, very high HP, and good EVP make them very hardy as well.

Forces. The "glass-cannon" classes. Forces can do some crazy high damage numbers with their spells, and thanks to the offense/defense buff/debuff spells, they can let other classes reach crazy numbers as well, but are easy to K.O.

The title of "Best Support Class" does not go to FOnewearl. That honor belongs to the FOmarl, who is the only class in the game with a natural x2 range bonus on Shifta, Deband, Anti, and Resta all at once.

FOnewearls are not even ideal for being a healing roll, despite them having x2 range on Resta / Anti as well. Their Atom Bomb levels of MST (1,200!!) combined with natural damage boosts to basic spells make them much better suited to attacking. They are, in fact, the best of the forces for absolutely dominating One Player mode. FOnewms are the better choice for multiplayer and quests like Endless Nightmare, for obvious reasons.

All androids receive a 30% bonus when using a weapon that can freeze, paralyze, confuse, or steal XP. Additionally, how many of each trap you can carry at higher levels will differ based on your class.

HUcasts get :+1 Damage trap every 11 levels, and +1 Freeze and Confuse traps every 7 levels.

HUcaseals get: +1 Damage trap every 9 levels, and +1 Freeze and Confuse traps every 10 levels.

RAcasts get: +1 Damage trap every 7 levels, +1 Freeze trap every 9 levels, and +1 Confuse trap every 11 levels.

RAcaseals get: +1 Damage trap every 7 levels, +1 Freeze trap every 11 levels, and +1 Confuse trap every 9 levels.

• 1 year later...
On 11/22/2015 at 6:27 PM, Matt Stark said:

What. Ouch. No...

Okay, I appreciate the effort put into this, and I recognize that the guide was posted 5 years ago, but it is in fact a guide, and has information that is just flat out wrong and I cannot let that slide.

For simplicity's sake, try to remember that all stats I've listed below are assuming your are level 200, naked, and haven't used any boosting materials, unless stated otherwise.

Hunters. Despite what the game itself tells you, they're not the best choice for new players, because you take lots of damage. If the player has any comprehension of the controls at all, they are better off learning to play as a Ranger.

HUcasts do not have the highest natural DFP of the hunters, as they only get 501 compared to the HUnewearl's 538. They instead have the highest potential maximum DFP at 601.

HUcaseals are the ATA hunters. They are seriously just as good with guns as they are with melee weapons. In fact, if you maximize your ATA (215), you will have a higher accuracy than a RAcast who doesn't (199). They also have the 2nd highest EVP in the game, so their low DFP is only an issue against bosses.

Rangers. The solo powerhouses. Starting as an android ranger is the easiest way to farm up some starting gear for your other characters, as you will need to carry the fewest amount of items for even feeding your MAG. Putting MST on an android's MAG is pointless, so fluids and antiparalysis are worthless (at first), Moon Atomizers are only needed for playing with others, and you don't even need Trap Visions.

RAmar have the highest ATA in the game and 2nd highest ATP among Rangers, which makes them feel like a cheat code at first. Keep in mind, however, that only having level 15 spells and mediocre MST (505) will be a hindrance in the end game, where your attack spells will be pitiful and 1 casting of Resta will not always be enough.

RAmarls are the Everyman (er, woman?) class. Drastically better at spells than the male counterpart, the reining champion of Evasion, and still great accuracy. Unfortunately, they have the lowest ATP and HP of all the Rangers.

RAcasts have the worst ATA of the Rangers, but have the highest Ranger ATP instead. They still need an ATA boost to be any kind of decent with a shotgun, which is the biggest draw to being a Ranger in the first place. Best when using a Rifle class weapon.

RAcaseals are my personal favorite class, having a good balance of accuracy and power. They are great with both mechguns and shotguns. Their high DFP, very high HP, and good EVP make them very hardy as well.

Forces. The "glass-cannon" classes. Forces can do some crazy high damage numbers with their spells, and thanks to the offense/defense buff/debuff spells, they can let other classes reach crazy numbers as well, but are easy to K.O.

The title of "Best Support Class" does not go to FOnewearl. That honor belongs to the FOmarl, who is the only class in the game with a natural x2 range bonus on Shifta, Deband, Anti, and Resta all at once.

FOnewearls are not even ideal for being a healing roll, despite them having x2 range on Resta / Anti as well. Their Atom Bomb levels of MST (1,200!!) combined with natural damage boosts to basic spells make them much better suited to attacking. They are, in fact, the best of the forces for absolutely dominating One Player mode. FOnewms are the better choice for multiplayer and quests like Endless Nightmare, for obvious reasons.

All androids receive a 30% bonus when using a weapon that can freeze, paralyze, confuse, or steal XP. Additionally, how many of each trap you can carry at higher levels will differ based on your class.

HUcasts get :+1 Damage trap every 11 levels, and +1 Freeze and Confuse traps every 7 levels.

HUcaseals get: +1 Damage trap every 9 levels, and +1 Freeze and Confuse traps every 10 levels.

RAcasts get: +1 Damage trap every 7 levels, +1 Freeze trap every 9 levels, and +1 Confuse trap every 11 levels.

RAcaseals get: +1 Damage trap every 7 levels, +1 Freeze trap every 11 levels, and +1 Confuse trap every 9 levels.

I'll be sure to keep this in mind then.