Challenge Mode group; Looking-For-Group/Making a group

velociti

Alright so its time I learn more about C-mode and get the SRanks.

This thread is to recruit people for C-mode or to reach out and join a current group. (Also to learn what is needed to obtain SRanks, not A or B ranks)

SRank weapons: (Help me understand goals)

• SRank zalure gun: Complete Ep1 under 7 hours, or complete Ep2 under 5 hours. Also must pay 60 PD's at gallons shop & complete East Tower -------- Or must I complete both Ep1 & Ep2? What is easier to complete?
  • SRank JCutters such as hell/arrest/zalure: Why is it a "J" cutter? J=? -------- Must complete Ep 2 probably under 5 hours.

Since I don't know the ropes of C-mode like a veteran, i'm looking to join a team that does it weekly so we can get some SRanks. I'll learn quick, I did C-mode a few times as a kid, remembering plenty of switches and annoying gate unlocks.

Hi there : ) s-rank J cutter is just the name of the ninja star looking slicer which looks like the in game weapon flight cutter, from what I've learned from here and psoworld basic weapons s-ranks are unlocked in ep1 such as sabers , handguns and stuff and ep 2 has things like needle , scythe and the j-cutter , if your on when I'm around I would like to do this also but I only play in the evenings England time hope you get a cool team going or join an active one : )

basically to earn a s rank u must beat all stages under 7 hours for ep 1 and 5 hours for ep 2 (most players like ep 2 more cause it is set spawns for the monsters and ep 1 is random) also something else YOU DONT HAVE TO BEAT ALL THE STAGES IN ONE SITTING you can do any stages in any order when ever you like aslong your total time is less then the par time you will get your s rank and like solo says basic weapons like sabers, handguns, shots ect, are only rewards for ep 1 and for needles and j cutters ect, are ep 2 rewards

now as far as the east tower thing u have to speak to a FOnewm named hoppkins (the guy who keeps losing his weapons) before u warp to the CCA he will give u a disk or something but basically u get to the top of the tower and there is a computer there use that computer with the disk he gives u and then warp back and talk to him again after u finish that start gallons shop and speak to hoppkins again with PDs in your items and u will be able to buy extra of your choosing the cheapest are like 30-40 and the most is 60 PSO world should have most of this info and also PSO world has all the maps for cmode so if u follow the maps u should be able to beat them well under the par times

i would say picking a HUcassy is best for a new player to cmode as the HUcast has to get hit weapons so bad in cmode but :onion-head70: so u can listen to this or not x3

Edited by Dashie IOW
  • Like 1

I've actually been looking for a group to play challenge mode with myself. I never completely beat it on GC but I have made it through up to Vol. So not a noob but not a veteran either. lol

Hi there : ) s-rank J cutter is just the name of the ninja star looking slicer which looks like the in game weapon flight cutter, from what I've learned from here and psoworld basic weapons s-ranks are unlocked in ep1 such as sabers , handguns and stuff and ep 2 has things like needle , scythe and the j-cutter , if your on when I'm around I would like to do this also but I only play in the evenings England time hope you get a cool team going or join an active one : )

Sounds good thanks. I'm free england evening time too so i'll be down to play. Just need 1 or 2 others for faster times.

basically to earn a s rank u must beat all stages under 7 hours for ep 1 and 5 hours for ep 2 (most players like ep 2 more cause it is set spawns for the monsters and ep 1 is random) also something else YOU DONT HAVE TO BEAT ALL THE STAGES IN ONE SITTING you can do any stages in any order when ever you like aslong your total time is less then the par time you will get your s rank and like solo says basic weapons like sabers, handguns, shots ect, are only rewards for ep 1 and for needles and j cutters ect, are ep 2 rewards

now as far as the east tower thing u have to speak to a FOnewm named hoppkins (the guy who keeps losing his weapons) before u warp to the CCA he will give u a disk or something but basically u get to the top of the tower and there is a computer there use that computer with the disk he gives u and then warp back and talk to him again after u finish that start gallons shop and speak to hoppkins again with PDs in your items and u will be able to buy extra of your choosing the cheapest are like 30-40 and the most is 60 PSO world should have most of this info and also PSO world has all the maps for cmode so if u follow the maps u should be able to beat them well under the par times

i would say picking a HUcassy is best for a new player to cmode as the HUcast has to get hit weapons so bad in cmode but :onion-head70: so u can listen to this or not x3

Thanks for the tips. Are you implying I can get multiple S ranks upon C-mode completion and then add elements in the Gallon's quest? The only requirement being the Ep1 & 2 times & having enough PDs in the bank?

Or do I have to do C-mode completion -> get S rank -> add element in gallon's & ---> start over and do c-mode again to get next S rank

Sounds good thanks. I'm free england evening time too so i'll be down to play. Just need 1 or 2 others for faster times.

Thanks for the tips. Are you implying I can get multiple S ranks upon C-mode completion and then add elements in the Gallon's quest? The only requirement being the Ep1 & 2 times & having enough PDs in the bank?

Or do I have to do C-mode completion -> get S rank -> add element in gallon's & ---> start over and do c-mode again to get next S rank

no sadly u get one s rank for ep 1 and one for ep 2 after that you cant get any more for that character thats why most cmode players will make more then one acc

most of the time people name characters something like this CM Dashie

Oh didn't know Dash, thanks.

I guess i'll start arranging some times to meet up.

Oocombz are you free around England's evening times?

Dash do you want to join in? You are an Englander too so the times work out. I'm in America but unfortunately have plenty of free time to play and can play whenever.

Maybe we could meet up tomorrow and begin. Ep 1 or 2 i'm down for whichever. I'll be a HuCaseal, and if we need to we can get on the community's TeamSpeak server.

Edit/Update: Justin Noble aka RRR is going to join us for some C-Mode. He sent me a PM so I wanted to let you guys know. Without Dash that makes 4 people including myself.

Edited by velociti

Im available this time tomorrow , but im probably not going to be able to do more then an hour or so, if more people are interested my space (if i got one lol) could be filled to keep the c mode moving : )

Well yea, we need as many people because we can't all meet at the same time / daily.

The more people means the more chances to do C-Modes.

For future tips, if you have already done a C-Mode # & people need a fourth player, just get your other account and help the others finish, which will help you to unlock another SRank.

That said, anyone online yet? Will we meetup today?