Rules to make a rollback topic

Rules for a rollback topic.

1) Post your topic in the right zone for your language (english or spanish section)

2) Post your topic in a right order, topics that cannot be understood will not recieve rollback or have items recovered.

3) Post 1 or more screenshots which display your inventory before you get your inventory bugged and another screenshot which displays the bugged items.

*If your whole inventory is bugged show a picture of the inventory showing "????" items.

4) Explain the problem including details of how it happened.

5) Put the date and time of when the bug happened (this will make it much easier to rollback).

*When you type in the time of the bug please refeer to the *Server time* (PST) do not use your own time because it will just make more complicated your rollback.

7) Include your guildcard number and the slot of the character bugged.

*If you do not include these in your topic rollback can not be done.

8) Do not request a rollback if you do not have evidence with screenshots.

*It is suggested to screenshot your inventory every time you find a "good" item.

9) The rollback will only be done for 4 items or above.

10) If a rollback is requested and some items are still missing after the rollback then post again ( in the same topic ) and wait for the second reply, if you get a positive response you will get a refund of your last items which rollback did not recover.

11) After requesting a rollback you shall stop using your character to prevent any further loss.

12) Remember, all the staff of ultima are human, please be patient.

13) The requested rollbacks "cannot" or "might not" be effective if your items were in your character/or in your bank during less than 8 hours on a same day.

*Does not "needs" to be 8 hours on the same day you requested the rollback, can be a day before or two days before.

*It might be possible to do a rollback anyway if and only if you were online while the server-save time.

14) You are not allowed to request rollbacks via PM *private messages*, that's why this is a guide for a rollback "Topic".

15) Rollbacks have to be approved by Larva to be effective, otherwise there will not be a rollback.

Note: If your post does not fullfill all the requested details, then your rollback will be denied.

Note 2: Remember a rollback will take your character back to a previously saved time.

Note 3: Ultima or its staff members are not responsible for any quantity levels or third person's item lost during the process.

Note 4: Ultima does not guarantee the recovery of a third person's item which has been lost during a rollback process.

Note 5: Your rollbacks are usually done within 1 day to two weeks.

If your rollback request is older than 2 weeks and you do not have any response, pm a gamemaster in forums as a reminder. *Doing PM before 2 weeks will issue you 5 warning points.

This is a example of the post

Hi, I have a problen with a bug and I it need fixed, this happened at 12:32 p.m. server time, while i was training my characater. I equiped one item and it caused me to disconnect

"Here picture when can see the bug"

"Here picture where you can see the item before the bug"

Note 6: if it is total loss only show picture of the bugged inventory.

GC N°: 4200000

Slot: 2

PD: here is some links of where you can host your picture uploads Tinypic or Imageshack

Edited by Protoss
  • Like 1

Sounds fair enough.

My only concern is that in rule #3

3) Post 1 picture showing the old item and another pic showing the bugged item.

Dose that mean we have to take a picture of every weapon/item we get/goten? Because how are we suppose to know when a item is going to get bugged? Because if the item gets bugged, chances are we cant un-bug it to show that the original item was there and working.

Edited by Kiryu13

Sounds fair enough.

My only concern is that in rule #3

Dose that mean we have to take a picture of every weapon/item we get/goten? Because how are we suppose to know when a item is going to get bugged? Because if the item gets bugged, chances are we cant un-bug it to show that the original item was there and working.

hey i thinks it means if you got lets say a sato mag and dont want to loose it take a pic of it

no to take a pic of your whole item list

shorter would mean take pictures of your most rare or bloved items to have a proof

• 1 month later...

2 day my character was bug majorly bad..so i created a new now the bug got her to..i ask roll back it did twice but the problem is not fix..the Halloween event it was working perfect...then November update killed my item..so i write down all my problem here..i cant heal or pick up more then 27 item..i disconnect...i go to the common and take out item there a ????item..it disconnect me...i cant feed my mag or it disconnect me...i already lost hella stuff..it hard to get them replace

2 day my character was bug majorly bad..so i created a new now the bug got her to..i ask roll back it did twice but the problem is not fix..the Halloween event it was working perfect...then November update killed my item..so i write down all my problem here..i cant heal or pick up more then 27 item..i disconnect...i go to the common and take out item there a ????item..it disconnect me...i cant feed my mag or it disconnect me...i already lost hella stuff..it hard to get them replace

Make a topic about it, this isn't the place to report your bug.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

so if my common bank is bugged. and i want a rollback. but i wanna keep the items that my characters have. is that possible.? with evidence by pictures showing that they are mine.

With the rollback you will lose all items/lvls u gained after the rollbackpoint.

Or you can have a bankwipe, wich will delete all your items in your common bank but leave your other progress untouched.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...