New client

Soly

I didn't bother reading any of the posts before, but I have two things. One, one of my accounts won't save to the launcher, and two, advanced effects is constantly off, even though I have the option check marked. I kinda liked advanced effects ;-;. Also may or may not be related with the advanced effects, but cca and a couple other areas load really weirdly. I'll include a screen shot just so you know what I'm talking about. Once I get close enough, it'll load, but it's annoying to see everything half loaded from a bit away.cee5f0c5af6cd2bea66976d08e4717cf.png

Edited by mudkipzjm

I didn't bother reading any of the posts before, but I have two things. One, one of my accounts won't save to the launcher, and two, advanced effects is constantly off, even though I have the option check marked. I kinda liked advanced effects ;-;. Also may or may not be related with the advanced effects, but cca and a couple other areas load really weirdly. I'll include a screen shot just so you know what I'm talking aboutcee5f0c5af6cd2bea66976d08e4717cf.png

For the password > on options on the launcher >general > save credentials> press save

For the advanced effect graphics>advanced effect>press save

you might need to put everything to the max

do both with the game closed only the launcher up.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Oh x.x Thanks. I was used to the old launcher where it automatically saved your log in stuff. Also the advanced effects are working again, so that's good.

OMG LMFAO soly it lets you alt f4 to close window now instead of lobby animation xD

Yeah sorry.... You are the first one to post about it... I am going to make it a setting in the launcher.

It's tied to the custom hotkeys right now but I should really make it another extra setting since it can actually be harmful (regarding to not saving your character data).

• Like 1

I was playing with the old launcher, got kicked while at the last boss fight on a ttf run. so i relaunch the game and its in japenese. i naturally uninstall it and head to the site and grab the 4.0 launcher. i can play the game in english again, but now i have a tiny window, where as before i had a full screen. no matter what options i input i cant get it to display more than 10 x 8 (4:3) now and im wondering why the old launcher instantly popped me into full screen and now i cant get it at all. edit:changed patch to launcher for clarification

Edited by Zack Budd

There is no launcher 4.0... Only installer 4.0, with that you could still be using the old launcher.

Now.. if even running my launcher (the one with green buttons) gives you trouble, try running as admin, or adding it to the antivirus exceptions, those are the common causes for it to not work properly.

I after that you still can't get it to work.

I can provide you with a reg file to tweak the options manually.

Edited by Soly

yeah its the new installer, and ok ill try that. thank you for the prompt response. edit: got full screen but now the game is running way slower than it ever did with the old launcher... re-edit: got it running smoothly by applying low textures, it looks worse then it did with the old launcher but now is playable.

Edited by Zack Budd