New client

Soly

i have installed new client and after a few issues (not in correct folder, j text) reading the things here and resizing my windowed mode all things are good so ty soly and i hope everyone else resolves there issues soon : (

When I got home yesterday I saw mostly panic on the forums about this new patch and all. Fearing that I'll be in the same boat, as I usually am, but no! So far no hitches or hick-ups here!

And man, I'm loving this new launcher thingie! Especially the account selection! There are things I still need to try out, but thanks for making our lives a little more comfier. You guys rock!

The client has been updated this time to help those with windows XP, it should no longer load in Japanese (however it wont load in Spanish either)...

It's 4:3 but should work just fine...

Edited by Soly

I am having multiple issues with the new laucher. The launcher loads fine, the issues dont start until during the game play.

The hit numbers on the monster go blurry if the monster is able to go investigate (Ex. Sinow Berrill etc). Also the names are super huge in the lobby and very pixelated. Like sesame street huge. :)

The game is definitely playable but these little issues are driving me nuts and it makes me want to revert back to the old launcher.

2 questions:

• Which resolution are you playing on?
  • Are you playing in fullscreen?

Could you show me screen shots of these issues?

Soly,

I am at work for the next two hours, once I get home from work I can post screen shots of these issues.

• Windows Mode.
  • 1024 x 786

Soly,

I am at work for the next two hours, once I get home from work I can post screen shots of these issues.

• Windows Mode.
  • 1024 x 786

Waiting for the screenshots.

thanks.