Solo P.O.D. event

mudkipzjm

I assume 4 way PB before the quest starts isn't allowed? it might be hard to monitor that in a screenshot entry

It ends sunday 12 am or 11:59 pm? What's your time zone?

nice event mud

11:59 PM on Sunday evening. And yea, I thought it kinda went without saying, but I guess I should have put it in the rules.

• Like 1

Ok I'm gonna awaken my HUcast who's been unused for a few months and see how quick I can do it , as before the best and pretty much only weapons I use for this quest is my PR and UR of which PR has 100 dark 20 hit and UR 40 dark 35 hit and min rr and min wd and I use v101 . Can you put Damian's time up as well for quick reference Ty : )

Heres my video, after numerous attempts this is the best i could come up with. i was trying to get good speed run of it to put on sylphs TA records, but i was getting tired and the runs started getting worse and worse.. so this is what you are left with!

Be warned, video has offensive language in it lol... yes i was tired and angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5LRK-7yh0M

I love how you were so done with this crap run at a certain point and then 13:40 just comes along because this game is a troll.