See you next time Wooble

Cyane

Hope you had a blast with us here and that it made your last days worth living.

You were silly and responsible for your actions, a real man when it came to that, as well as a fun company while we had you around.

I didn't knew you for long but I sure miss your company on teamspeak, you made the place more lively, the silence filled it for a few days now.

See you in the next life

• Like 17

Yes, I agree with Cyane 100%, Wobble was a lively character, we would talk on teamspeak and on skype. I had no idea how serious his condition was, the one thing i can respect and look up to is that he didnt let that hender him from having fun nor did he use it as an excuse for a pity party. Everyone in teamspeak knew he was in and out the hospital, but he would downplay it like it was just routine and nothing serious was going on. it was funny cause he wanted me to send him food pics of what I was cooking on skype but... well ima keep it short but you will be missed! :)

• Like 1

His conduct on the forums might not have been exactly stellar but people who judged him by this haven't been aware of the struggles he was facing in the last couple of days before his untimely demise. I didn't get to talk to him much on TS but he struck me as a honest and decent guy, that is if he wasn't on meds which made him say or write stuff he might regret later on ...

• Like 2

I miss him so much :( he always kept his sense of humor up until his last day, last thing he told me was to pee on my laptop because i kept dc-ing lol hope he rest well <3 until we meet again wobble

• Like 2

wobble was a good guy in the most weird sense of that in that he always had something funny to say on the ts and i enjoyed it and without him there now its just not the same and he gave new players high end items a lot and was very friendly even if his vocabulary wasn't the best in terms of clean but i still miss this man and i will always treasure the items i got from him.

i still have trouble accepting he is gone and am expecting him to just pop up in teamspeak any day now D:

• Like 7

Here is my take on wobbl. I had some kind of TTF game up, was fairly new here. I had been having a hard time with the game, enjoyed it, but, I sucked. He comes in, helps me level, talk a lot about different items, shows me his epic gear, how to play better. Gives me a heavenly battle and demo comet, now, I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but that took me from thinking I suck, to thinking I am the best player to ever play the game. It made me enjoy it much much more, and I really appreciated it, and never forgot him because of that, and the difference meeting him made for me as a new player here. In my opinion, we have lost a model member of the community. Very upset to hear this

• Like 2