Polished Glamorous Fabulous -EVENT (pgf)

Cyane

I see where this is going :)

Basically this is slowly how the team gets broken apart and eventually there will be two prizes , 1st place and second place which will be awarded to two seperate users. In order to get there the contest must break apart the team and have 2 vs 2, then the better team moves on to next part of contest. This is like a bottle neck feature in networking except with PSO members/ :(

I will continue to compete but if it comes down to an inconvenience I will back down and withdraw to save the friendship.

I left a big clue in the event description, "allies will become foes, smaller alliances will last longer".

The friendly competition gains a new meaning if you have to go against somebody that helped you get in the event in the first place.

" I dont want to fight you bro"

"Bro..."

Oh well c; I'll we waiting for your results, things to notice, even if you dont finish first during the race quest, doing certain things like getting switches or killing monsters will award you points, that can be enough to beat the faster team. Best of luck!

Sent from my time machine using Tapatalk

That's not like you're betraying your friends anyway. That's more like when you play card games (or pretty much any game) with people, there is always winners and losers. With mmorpgs people tend to forget that most games in the first place were conceived in a competitive way (because in mmorpg they can just 'fight' against the environment (the game itself)).

There is no hard feelings in losing or winning against your friends, so don't worry =) And if you really feel bad about it you can always give the reward away ^^

Edited by Misombre

You can use any of your characters, reason i ask for room gcs command.

Enter my events for fun, thats what I'm aiming for, to entertain you all, and give you random objectives. If you guys have fun it will be all worth it for me.

Small update/formation helper

If you are having trouble meeting up with your teams, let me know via pm so i can make a match out of the ones that are around, exactly 10 players will move to the next round, as long as you pm me you might secure your place for it.

Traduccion en espanol sea cuando possible.

Edited by cyane

Small update/formation helper

If you are having trouble meeting up with your teams, let me know via pm so i can make a match out of the ones that are around, exactly 10 players will move to the next round, as long as you pm me you might secure your place for it.

Traduccion en espanol sea cuando possible.

PequeƱo update/ayudante de formacion?

Si tu estas teniendo problemas al encontrarte con alguno de tus compaƱeros del equipo haganselo saber a cyane por pm asi ella podra encontrar un equipo en el cual puedas participar de los que estan, exactamente 10 jugadores pasaran ala siguiente ronda siempre y cuando envien pm a cyane asi podrias asegurar tu lugar para la sig ronda.

traducion? =D

• Like 1

Today i'll be doing event calls for everyone that can't find their team to join me on lobby 5 so I can form teams instead.

This will happen the next weekend too