Vanilla Mini TA Event.

Echoes

Until 3 unique party entries have been satisified before hand , parties are locked. After 3 unique entries your allowed to participate in another party even if you had already entered.

• Like 1

@cyane No, event mags are custom mags once again, so far from being "vanilla"

By the way FTD and RR are not buffed on this server, are they ?

FTD is the same

Red ring is changed on level requirement

i have found 3 non special weapons such as arms and caliburs from boss boxes with above 80 hit (2 85s and 1 90) so the hit limit is kinda butts :v

• Like 1

This event will definitely challenge team work. If people choose to accept the challenge, but from the looks of it I don't see many stepping up. Man this event will even force the lazy force in the corner to get out of its safe zone and actually help XD. Probably fomarl would be the best choice for force. Can use weapons really well plus it can use last swan a little better over mr. Not sure if rambling may is not allowed but if not there's another reason why fomarl. Then stick with sof and bringers to assist in some parts not all of course. Should be a little longer ROCT than what people are used to but not totally impossible.

"Prizes will only be distributed if 3 different party contestants enter and post their times"

I don't think there will be enough entrants then, there's only a handful players interested/motivated to join. You should consider making the teams, 2players only so hopefully it would be enough teams then. Iv'e done and finished 2player runs with under already (with all the rules stated in the starting post). It's doable and also more challenging. But there's no point if there's not enough entrys... :onion-head81:

I'd be happy to run if someone's willing to teach me the ropes... (over the weekend, anyways)

I will teach you the ropes if I get time to go online, but this weekend is easter, so lots of family.

Party combination restriction removed , weapon hit limit is also removed. Hopefully this makes things easier.

• Like 1