Vanilla Mini TA Event.

Echoes

Well the recording is to make sure no one used illegal weapons. The tricky thing about this event is not so much the weapons but the armors. Megid traps would suck with vanilla armors. Other than that I love it man. The ones complaining are probably the ones who more than likely won't finish the ROCT. Most ROCT players run with some decent gear or high edk armors or dark weapons as well. Would be interested to see if "skill" triumps over "gear" as I recall a large majority of players say gear doesnt make the player the skill does. I want to see those players put their money where their mouth is with this perfect opportunity.

• Like 2

I absolutely love the idea! I wish it lasted longer. Is red ring allowed? What about Three seals? Girasole? Rambling May on FOmarl? (She didn't have enough ata to wield it on vanilla. I really think it should be 80 hit instead of 70 though. Plenty of people have stuff like 80 hit excal and charge vulcs that they won't be able to use. I'm looking for a team. I have a level 200 FOmarl with bringer's rifle 70 hit, basic support items, slicer of fanatic 45 hit etc. I also have other characters and other gear. I can also be the one to record the run.

Edited by tru

You all forgetting one thing the monsters are super buffed which is why the ultima weapons and armors are buffed lol and what about mags can the fo have a 200 mind mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by abousweid

Looking for a team I suppose.

I'll join your team. Not really interested in any of the prizes, so no problem there.

• Like 1

I absolutely love the idea! I wish it lasted longer. Is red ring allowed? What about Three seals? Girasole? Rambling May on FOmarl? (She didn't have enough ata to wield it on vanilla. I really think it should be 80 hit instead of 70 though. Plenty of people have stuff like 80 hit excal and charge vulcs that they won't be able to use. I'm looking for a team. I have a level 200 FOmarl with bringer's rifle 70 hit, basic support items, slicer of fanatic 45 hit etc. I also have other characters and other gear. I can also be the one to record the run.

Three seals was buffed so you wouldn't be able to use it.

Edited by King Ra

way too many rules XD then you have to record just too mach has to be done for this IMO lol

To be honest, there's really only 3 rules, most everything is just a variation of same rule of vanilla-ness.

1. all vanilla gear (of which nothing can be over 70 hit)

2. one ranger maximum

3. no prior pb building.

Recording a run should also not be a big deal, that is a reasonable requirement to ensure the validity of the runs.

This event sounds pretty sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing the entries.