How to setup keys

I'm new to the game. I played it back when it was on the original XBOX console and remember it coming out on the Dreamcast, but never bought it on the Sega.

Anyway, I notice that on the keyboard you press the "right arrow" key to heal yourself, with a "moonamate" I believe. For some reason I no longer have it equipped in that area. How can I equip it again?

I want to equip that in my single button commands. Otherwise, I am going to be losing like I have been doing tonight.

How do I equip whatever I want?

Start > Customize

Go over the symbols and map them to the correct button. I'm sure there is a guide somewhere on the forum that goes in depth about it but I can't seem to find it right now. You can also use a gamepad if you happen to have one around.

Start > Customize

Go over the symbols and map them to the correct button. I'm sure there is a guide somewhere on the forum that goes in depth about it but I can't seem to find it right now. You can also use a gamepad if you happen to have one around.

I went to customize and I did get that far, but the green icon was always dark for some reason. It's driving me crazy why I cannot get it to work. I do have a gamepad.