Easter Event 2016

Cyane

Just as a note, those rates from last year are WITHOUT DAR included, so sue's and godric's are a lot harder than those numbers.

So what would you say more accurate numbers of the drops looked like? (Just curious since I was hunting a Godric's earlier)

So what would you say more accurate numbers of the drops looked like? (Just curious since I was hunting a Godric's earlier)

1/91 Godric's Cloak

1/217 Sue's Coat Pinkal/Yellowboze

1/393 Sue's Coat Redria

• Like 2

Anyone have any luck finding centurion mind and what difficulty was it on? I found heavenly technique on ULT but haven't had much luck. Also, is abuelita battle completely useless?

I found cent/mind on ult, i would like to know if anyone found item tickets/what difficulty though, I can't find any

I found one on ultimate.

What's the best way to find these other than grinding the first few rooms of 5-1 for hours?

do the first few rooms of temple before starting 5-1? other than that not really.

• Like 1

I found one on ultimate.

What's the best way to find these other than grinding the first few rooms of 5-1 for hours?

I've been doing Blue Star Moon (Single player quest). 6 Rappies in the first room and I've been getting at least 1 egg rappy per run. Got Cent/Mind and Ashura Mag cell within a half hour

HOWEVER, whenever I used the eggs in the same room as I got them in that quest, the eggs give me nothing. Soly recommended switching blocks and the eggs started working again.

Yeah...did blue star memories first room, got 2 eggs from it..

Only to use eggs and get nothing. Except my only pair of S reds Blades disappear on me.. I wouldn't recommend this unless you would like your day ruined.

Edit> switching blocks made my S reds re appear. So alls well.

Edited by Jaycent