Ultima Client Download

Larva

• 1 month later...

Everyone that has the client download and wants to help others get the client faster download this torrent file and put the client in the place ur torrent program downloads and puts completed files in so we can get the people ingame faster then ever

http://www.mediafire.com/?dt8v3q6753slpqp

Edited by Draven

Lets help all the players get ingame faster help me seed the client.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dt8v3q6753slpqp

once u opened this in your torrent program add this into the trackers

h ttp:// www.bitgamer.com/announce .php?passkey=bb6fbc226cd83832f738667d7a25c16e

just remove the 3 spaces when adding it

those of you that already have the client just put the client into the place ur torrent file puts completed files and start seeding to help new players get it faster

Edited by Draven
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a problerm: i downloaded it from the japenese verison that DJIJ gave me and now it down work i get to that start menu and i click start game and it don't work. This blue box appears and says:(Patch server connection failed.

The server may be under maintenance. Please check the current news updates on the offical site.)when i download it from this site its fails. it stops the download half way threw and 1 time it made it to 99% done with download and failed and it takes about 2:00 for it to download it to 99% help? but im useing windows xp. Also i deleted the psobb program that DJIJ gave me.

i have a problerm: i downloaded it from the japenese verison that DJIJ gave me and now it down work i get to that start menu and i click start game and it don't work. This blue box appears and says:(Patch server connection failed.

The server may be under maintenance. Please check the current news updates on the offical site.)when i download it from this site its fails. it stops the download half way threw and 1 time it made it to 99% done with download and failed and it takes about 2:00 for it to download it to 99% help? but im useing windows xp. Also i deleted the psobb program that DJIJ gave me.

I told you to patch that install not delete it

• 4 weeks later...

Post principal actualizado con parche 2.5

From patch 2.5 and above there's no need for vonline.exe. ALL users please from now one user only online.exe it works now for windows Xp/Vista/7.

-------

Ojo Del parche 2.5 en adelante solo se usa [b]online.exe es mismo funciona para Xp/Vista/7.[/b] vonlin.exe queda descartado.

-------

Patch

Ultima_patch_2.5

(5.61mb)

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

Main post actualizado con patch 2.6

From patch 2.6 and above there's no need for vonline.exe. ALL users please from now one user only online.exe it works now for windows Xp/Vista/7.

Del parche 2.6 en adelante ya no se necesita usar vonline.exe, Todos los usuarios haora solo usen online.exe funciona para XP/Vista/7.

If you download Our installer the installer will create a shortcut.

this is important for the updates of the game. if you don't use the correct EXE you wont be able to Start the game with some updates.

psobb-ultima-update.jpg

FILES

Installer

UltimaPsOBB.exe VR.2.6

(if this is your first time playing this game. Download this. is all you need to play)

(471mb)

Patch

Ultima_patch_2.6

(5.61mb)

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...