Ultima Client Download

Larva

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oigan tengo un problema a la hora de iniciar el juego, espero que me puedan ayudar.

El caso es que yo descargué el juego normal, lo instalé y lo abrí, salió una actualización y cuando terminó me sacó, normal, pero después a la hora de entrar, sea por Online.exe o cualquier otro me da el error de ''Dejó de funcionar'' tengo W7, ya antes había jugado PSOBB y nunca tuve éste problema.

Gracias por su atención.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having problems with the installer. I have downloaded the installer from the main page of the website for version 2.8. When I start the game with either online.exe or wonline.exe, the version reads version 0.04 and the video is scrambled. I patch in game and the version after restart reads version 0.05 with still scrambled video. I have also tried downloading the patches and replacing the exe's. Still the same problem. I am currently downloading the full client from within this forum page to see if that fixes the problem.

Windows XP

Radeon x1650

4gb of Ram

xeon 3.0 ghz processor

update:After reinstalling and redownloading the installer from this forum, I am still having the exact same problem.

Edited by physalis17

I am having problems with the installer. I have downloaded the installer from the main page of the website for version 2.8. When I start the game with either online.exe or wonline.exe, the version reads version 0.04 and the video is scrambled. I patch in game and the version after restart reads version 0.05 with still scrambled video. I have also tried downloading the patches and replacing the exe's. Still the same problem. I am currently downloading the full client from within this forum page to see if that fixes the problem.

Windows XP

Radeon x1650

4gb of Ram

xeon 3.0 ghz processor

update:After reinstalling and redownloading the installer from this forum, I am still having the exact same problem.

The scramble video is because of the skin we have for the title screen sometimes some graphic dont handle the high res on it. But we have a low res on around in the forum.