Ultima Client Download

Larva

Siguiente actualizacion..

La siguiente actualizacion del cliente estara tambien disponible en spanañol.

Next Client update..

Client will be available in Spanish in next update.

quando que vai sair a proxima atualizaçao

if i could please get some help from an admin or a moderator, i cannot for the life of me get this to run on vista (what a surprise). its giving me error message No.903 at patch server connection, and i cannot get through at all, the first time i ran it it went perfectly, then it suddenly stopped working. i added the game to the list of firewall exceptions, as well as the ports needed and it still will not establish the server connection. i cannot shut down the norton on this CPU since it is not my computer, could that possibly be the issue because windows defender is clearly not the issue.

if i could please get some help from an admin or a moderator, i cannot for the life of me get this to run on vista (what a surprise). its giving me error message No.903 at patch server connection, and i cannot get through at all, the first time i ran it it went perfectly, then it suddenly stopped working. i added the game to the list of firewall exceptions, as well as the ports needed and it still will not establish the server connection. i cannot shut down the norton on this CPU since it is not my computer, could that possibly be the issue because windows defender is clearly not the issue.

um.. probably because.. the server is down o.o

(read the forum!) xD

how do u download the patch? like i got it off of here but it breaks everytime i open online.exe

where did you unzip them did you do it on the installation folder or in the desltop ?