Ultima's Feminist Event

foiexx

Oh, I was confused at first with all the posts but now I know what's going on. He messaged me asking me to take the pictures down and then proceeded to link me to his deviantart. I got these pictures from google and none of them were from deviantart, I then proceeded to add my own personal touch with photoshop for event purpose. I was going to remake them at some point whenever I had the time to crack photoshop open because I've been super busy with work this week.

So, I'm assuming I'm okay to use them since everyone is saying I can?

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 3

Also, expect rules and stuff to go up before the end of next week. I didn't think I'd be busy this week and I'm going out of town for the weekend but my schedule should be more open coming next week. Again, thank you for the interest/support! This is all for you guys to have something fun to do so the more support, the better the event will be! And maybe I'll be motivated enough to bring more events later on! ;)

• Like 1

I find it odd that you are claiming copyright on a screenshot of a game you didn't make. Anyway, the fact that no one knew you "owned" the picture kind of weakens you point about not wanting to be associated with ultima...

• Like 4

Are the GMs not capable of IP banning someone? Having multiple forum accounts is against the rules and spamming the same post from multiple accounts just makes it worse.

Edited by tru

Alright, let's do something. Lock this up until I'm ready to post rules and sign-ups next week. Let the troll go troll somewhere else.

• Like 1

Rules have been updated. Check the first and second post. Start signing up!

Official Sign-Ups:

1. Example: Leilanie/FOnewearl/Level 200

Edited by foiexx

Commander/RAcast/Level 200

Has to be a female character.

GLaDOS/RAcaseal/Level 200

Mudkipz/FOnewearl/Level 200

MudkipzJM/HUnewearl/Level 200 (please god don't make me use this character)

Edited by mudkipzjm