Ultima's Feminist Event

foiexx

Maybe creating a list of all the players interested and then making random teams.

Omg, that would definitely be interesting but you know some people will be salty about not being paired up with friends/teammates.

So let them be salty... better chance for less skilled/geared folks like myself to win! :onion86::onion86:

I can see an issue in having 4 people agree on a time. Otherwise, I'd have no problem mixing teams up as I think it could be fun. I just don't want things to get ugly because I know people take this game way too serious sometimes. And I'm already seeing drama come up if this is done. D:

Malxerz makes a good point. Even though I would be worried about getting stuck with a team of people who aren't motivated or who don't have a schedule that works with mine, since it's a free fun event it would be cool to be paired up with people who you wouldn't team up with normally and hopefully learn new things.

I'm fine either way really. I can see pros and cons of each and I think I could find a decent team if I tried, but it might be better to make a poll and see what everyone else thinks.

At the end of the day, it's your event and however you run it, I'm sure people will enjoy it :)

• Like 1

Update: I have figured out which quest I'm using, I've also figured out the rules for it and how things will work. I'm still trying to get some prizes together for the winning team. So bare with me on this, event rules and sign ups should be up in sometime during the week. Thank you everyone for showing interest!

• Like 1

No one involved you, but yourself right now.

You may have the same screenshot than the one used on this banner, but that's it.

You have no right on it, for anyone could have make/screen it. And you would have no way to make the difference.

Please quit being a nuisance.

• Like 2

You must be deaf or blind, either way I don't care. No one asked you for support. Your presence is not needed. Point is that you didn't provide anything. Give this server a break and good bye.

Awww my comment got deleted. So much for freedom of speech or whatever. Dictatorship much in here :(

But kireek no point in arguing you're not getting credit and all people will do is just rally up and team up and gang up on you like its popular to do here. Don't waste your time, move on. Don't come to ultima forums if you know what you're gonna see. It's not worth the stress. People will take and use shit as they please, it is in fact the Internet. Most images on profile pictures were someone else's shots that we shamelessly use for our own. We are selfish bastards and we give credit to no one.

The end

• Like 8

Awww my comment got deleted. So much for freedom of speech or whatever. Dictatorship much in here :(

But kireek no point in arguing you're not getting credit and all people will do is just rally up and team up and gang up on you like its popular to do here. Don't waste your time, move on. Don't come to ultima forums if you know what you're gonna see. It's not worth the stress. People will take and use shit as they please, it is in fact the Internet. Most images on profile pictures were someone else's shots that we shamelessly use for our own. We are selfish bastards and we give credit to no one.

The end

The images are from the phantasy star wiki. The issue doesn't even exist, it's just bullshit.

• Like 5

You may not like it, but a regular member using a 2d screenshot of sonicteam's 3d asset which is freely available (and which had not been altered significantly to be classified as new content), using it as a base to personally create for their own personal event, editing it significantly enough that it is new content and safe under fair use, means that you do not have any legitimate claims.

• Like 7