Ultima's Feminist Event

foiexx

IG7pppf.png

Ultima's 1st Feminist Event 2016

Yay, it's finally here! So I've been wanting to just be a bit more involved in the community and just do something that's fun. I know PSO can stale quickly when we basically wash, rinse and repeat the same thing everyday. As a feminist, it's important that PSO respects our fellow females and we honor them because we wouldn't be anywhere without them! As a way of bringing something fun and fresh to the community, I've decided to put a little event together. I think that after being here for awhile, it's time for me to give back to this community that has been nothing but amazing to me in my time here.

The event will be pretty simple, I will first require at least 20 people to sign-up, the more the merrier but I'd like 5 teams of 4 at the minimum. Teams will run Max Attack 2 Version 2 on Episode 2 in hopes of either getting the most amount of kills or killing all the enemies in the shortest amount of time. I'm sure you're wondering why this quest, well, everyone has quests like ROCT, TTF, RT and others memorized at this point so I figured this quest was the perfect choice. It's not really a linear quest and has many different paths to take. It will truly require teamwork to succeed and that should be the goal of this quest, I've noticed a lot of comments about people wanting to play solo or with their close group of friends so let's switch things up a bit? Once I get 20 players signed up, I'll allow players to divide up into their teams. If forming teams becomes an issue then I will simply randomize it. Keep in mind that the point of the event is to get a nice prize, meet new people and have fun. There will be ZERO tolerance for drama and those of you that know me, do know that I will not be afraid of shutting drama down.

Without further adieu, let's get sign-ups started. I will need you to write your username next to a number and your choice of character along with their information. [class, level, etc.]

Rules:

1. I will require 20 players to start this event.

2. Players must abide by rules.

3. Players may be sorted into teams by a random list generator.

4. Absolutely no drama, this event is mainly for fun and let's keep it that way.

5. Only the winning team will get access to the prize list.

6. If none of the teams get the maximum amount of kills, we will determine the winner by amount of kills. If more than one team killed every enemy, it'll come down to time.

7. The only 1 restriction1 for this quest will be the following: 1] Character must be female

8. In order for teams to submit their score, I will need screenshots from each team member submitted to my inbox.

9. I will give a timeframe for teams to complete this quest, feel free to practice it. I will only count the highest score.

10. Each team will choose a team name, have fun with it.

11. No cheating. I think this goes without saying but what's the point of cheating? I've done my research on the quest and if you think you'll be able to outsmart me on this one then good luck to you because you won't.

12. Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Prize List:

The winning team will split the following:

-Custom made Mag

-Hylian Shield

-Arrest Needle with %

-Donation Tickets

I'm going to be reviewing my prize list one more time and perhaps I'll be able to throw in one or two more items from my personal bank in there.

How to submit your screenshots:

Once teams have been formed, I will form a group Private Message with each team. Teams will submit their screenshots there. Here's a couple of tips on how to get your total of kills. Screenshots must be similar to the ones posted in the example below, anything that has been tampered with will NOT count.

Go to the menu, and go to the item pack

L61NTx0.png

Click on the Quest Board

v0xk5Z4.png

And finally click on the first box, you'll see a number in it. That will be the total amount of kills so far.

YZhmmFp.png

Good luck!

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 9

Team Scorecard Example:

eZihqcH.png

Official Sign-Ups:

1. HHawk4 - Cake/FOnewearl/200

2. Colorado Wilson - DarkCurs/RAcasseal/200

3. MudkipzJM - GLaDOS/RAcasseal/200

4. Misombre - Imosgid/HUnewearl/200

5. Ardh2005 - Shiranui/RAmarl/192

6. Lemon - Lemon/FOmarl/200

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 3

Get hyped! I'm currently working out the rules and prizes for it. I think it'll be something fun, most of you know I like to troll about feminism so I figured I'd incorporate that into this event. So find a girlfriend or 3 because you'll need a good team to run this particular quest. ;)

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 4

If it's ROCT like I hope I'll be so hyped

It will NOT be ROCT as I think a lot of people are way familiar with it. I've been playing some other quests over the past couple of days that people don't normally play or talk about, and I find them incredibly fun as a team. I'm simply doing the event for fun but more so encouraging players to try other things than TTF, RT, ROCT. It seems like not a lot of people play other quests. I'm currently discussing 2 different quests with someone who is very experienced around here and I'll be able to make an informed decision on a quest that I think will challenge people, a bit different than just destroy whatever is on their way in a linear path and just have fun. I'm glad people are interested though!

If anyone has any item(s) that they'd like to donate for the prize list then message me! I have some prizes ready for the winning team and I definitely am trying to make it so people see an incentive in participating. :D

• Like 2

I hope it will be something not oriented team/clan.

I'm everytime alone, I mean, I like to play with others players, but, others players play only with their friends/teammate, so any events rewarding or requiring this will be a failure for a lot of non-team players like me.

I just hope you take this into consideration when you making the rules for your event. : )

It doesn't have to be a team event but having good teammates will most likely secure you more points. I think a good team of at least 3 people can absolutely win this if played right. But 4 people definitely increases the odds.

I want this to open people up to playing with others because I know a lot of people are incredibly hesitant to play with others thinking that people could ninja their drops and situations like that. As a community we need to become more open to dealing with different/other/new people. Myself included, I see this as a chance of possibly getting to know other people outside my circle of friends and I hope it's the same for other people. :)

• Like 2

I hope it will be something not oriented team/clan.

I'm everytime alone, I mean, I like to play with others players, but, others players play only with their friends/teammate, so any events rewarding or requiring this will be a failure for a lot of non-team players like me.

I just hope you take this into consideration when you making the rules for your event. : )

It sounds like the quests they're considering requires more than 1 person(pressure switches to open doors, shear difficulty, etc...). It doesn't even have to be your friends/team, it can just with be people who want to win some (possibly) worth-while prizes.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

Exactly, bored to play alone and see locked room and players that doesn't want to play with others.

I know, the problem is, we have a lot of people that will dual log the fuck out of this, letting people without team like me, sitting in lobby forever in hope to have players to play with.....

Thing is, this is a timed even (or looks like it at least), there would be little point to dual logging. To minimize the chance of people trying to get multiple prizes, they'll probably require you to post all of your guildcard numbers.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

Exactly, bored to play alone and see locked room and players that doesn't want to play with others.

I know, the problem is, we have a lot of people that will dual log the fuck out of this, letting people without team like me, sitting in lobby forever in hope to have players to play with.....

They will fail if they dual log this? Like, it makes sense to have more people for this. Idk, just a thought.

• Like 1