Broken Psycho raven

I have a set of psycho ravens with opposite stats but my 100/100/0/0/80 ones do the same damage on native as my 0/0/100/100/80 ones . I would like this looked at please and thank you in advance .

Character name : Oblivion

GC 42099022 slot 1

Edited by Stark 1

Did you try that on Gi Gue ? Because attribute doesn't affect them.

It was tested on gibbles with sd 30

@shoutgu lol , I had them from 0'S , no spheres . I just got the native ones made by cyane

• Like 1

Mericarol/merikus/merikle/gibbles/gie gue aren't affected by weapons % attributes, so it's pretty normal, not a bug or anything

• Like 6

As Sylph says, there are certain enemies that are not affected by weapon % attributes at all.

There are several enemies that aren't affected by technique boosts at all either.

ST wanted some enemies to just be tough no matter what.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

i only see one psycho raven in the inventory of that character the one with 0/0/100/100/80

wheres the other one?

He was letting me borrow them for a roct, he should have them back now.

• Like 2

i only see one psycho raven in the inventory of that character the one with 0/0/100/100/80

wheres the other one?

Larva stole my ravens !

Jk

Interesting, like Sylph777 and Fyrewolf5 said, some enemies aren't affected by weapons % attributes.

Also, I experiencing a different thing on my own (not maybe related to this thread directly, but whatever....), I have different accuracy depending of the room, in example:

ULTIMATE = 1 CCA 4 players, SD 30, all monsters frozen, my Ramar with 259 ATA (max) + Red Ring + Yask 9k 10%hit = combo N/S/S = ok/miss/miss)

Just after, another room, another leader.

ULTIMATE = 1 CCA 4 players, SD 30, all monsters frozen, my Ramar with 259 ATA (max) + Red Ring + Yask 9k 10%hit = combo N/S/S = ok/miss/ok) [same room that 1st]

Just after, another room, another leader.

ULTIMATE = 1 CCA 4 players, SD 30, all monsters frozen, my Ramar with 259 ATA (max) + Red Ring + Yask 9k 10%hit = combo N/S/S = ok/ok/ok) [same room that 1st]

^ And then, in that room, my accuracy is like doubled (like I have 500 ATA lol), I can even make S/S/S without fail on Zol Gibbon moving (not frozen), and literally, I feel like having a god accuracy....

So I don't know, what does it came from ? lag .? does some of these players was using an items broken that boost the ATA ? (like a smartlink but for everyone ?) I dunno but it feel very strange....

Edited by zaykho

@sylph actually a dm with a.beast will affect the plants ? So they should be affected by stats of other weapons .

I think all monster in tower should be affected by %s ,otherwise it's pointless for them to even have an attribute . Why not just make them "???" Like second form Olga flow then?

Edited by Stark 1

@sylph actually a dm with a.beast will affect the plants ? So they should be affected by stats of other weapons .

I think all monster in tower should be affected by %s ,otherwise it's pointless for them to even have an attribute . Why not just make them "???" Like second form Olga flow then?

Because Olga attribute can change during battle. Also, attribute is not here only for knowing what %s are needed, but also for classification and story link.

Because Olga attribute can change during battle. Also, attribute is not here only for knowing what %s are needed, but also for classification and story link.

Gay nonetheless