Triple threat Event

Starlord

I was thinking of an event, I used to do this back in the day with a couple of other guys in the server I used to play in. It's a time ATTACK event. What it consist of is choosing three simple missions anyone can do, get a team of four and complete all three and submit best times. We could do a pot where we put items of equal value so the TA teams that get best times receive all of it. The missions are RT, ttf, and max attac c ep1. Simple missions everyone should be familiar with and not difficult to not be able to get decent times.

I am trying to hopefully get this event approved. If the concern to people are the prizes and feeling they don't want to lose anything "worthy" to them then I would gladly take suggestions on what the prices put in by the team of four should be. I think it would be something cool to do and add some sort of excitement and team work to this antisocial party locking trend that we have going on right now. I will edit with more details but just wanted to see what other people thought about it. If it gets an OK I will post rules and all that good stuff. If it doesn't then it was worth a try.

Sincerely not yours,

Starlord-

• Like 4

Im game, the only issue i see is not enough people on the server who TA, it might be unfair. EITHER WAY i like it... good work starchild

Edited by ultrajerky
  • Like 1

Yeah that's the problem. I might have to think of a reward for it maybe a minimal reward system so it inspires new TA people to try it out . The only bad thing is people like incentives and Idk if little rewards would interest the other players. I just want to see some TA and teamwork. I hear a lot of stuff about not enough teamwork and too much solo hoarding items and stuff so why not.

Well what we can do is find four players. If it gets approved I can provide further details on the rules. I'm sure you can find three more friends zhayko lol if it gets approved you will see the rules being not as bad as you may be thinking now. It will finally help your no party thing :P. Trying to bring some multiplayer vibe into this bish

If you are hosting an event you don't need approvals just being whiling to organize it.

Sounds an interesting idea sir if you want i can save the prizes until the end of the event, so there's no complications like mistrust etc.

I was thinking more of tier system. Like platinum, golden, silver, bronze and duck tier lol

Of course each tier means skill level/ gear that they have. People get to choose which level suits them and then we agree on a reasonable reward system for all tiers. That way it's both competitive and fun for all since you can choose duck tier which means you don't know your left from your right about TA but still have some friendly multiplayer fun against other individuals. But shouts idea seems cool too

• Like 1

Yeah this is a great idea. Especially with the randomizing of names. I want to join. The tiering system sounds interesting too. I guess for now just try and collect names and see how many people want to join.

Edited by tru

yes shouts idea is awesome. the reward could be as little as meseta or low pd items for all i care but im sure meseta wont be incentive for some others to join this. i hope i get more people to join this so i can make a head count and we can do a draw of a hat to see who teams up with who for this.