Things...? [mini thing maybe?]

Voodoo Kitty

1.episode 2 jungle 2 characters

2.episode 2 seaside

3.episode 2 spaceship during RT quests, there is a panarms in the middle of the room.

4. spaceship battle mode.

5. soccer lobby

6. olga

1st Batch of Pictures

1) Episode 1 - MINE 1

mini_812850K5iYN2N.png

Red player - ??? - LV 1 - HP:38/38 - TP:40/40 /// Hunewearl / (blue suit nĀ°1:1, skin color cream [2/4], hair of the same color) - using saber.

Episode 1 - MINE 1 - First room of mine 1, with the "start" (and not the end) teleport for Pioneer2 in your back.

Your main customize order is:

- Left : Hard Attack

- Middle : Normal Attack

- Right: Monomate

We can see the "automated build robot of mine", flying nearby you on the left of the picture. You are alone in the game room (only 1 player) and your HP and TP is full. You have blue base mag (lv.5) with yellow eye. You are standing in the first room and your character is looking to the camera (character looking toward left side of the room), you didn't crossed the 2 room of Mine1 yet.

2) Episode 1 - HERO SCREEN (After Dark Falz boss)

mini_5165176sFPDwc.png

- 1st player upper - left : Hucaseal - Kitty

- 2st player left : Humar

- 3st player right : Fonewm

- 4st player upper-right : Hucast

3) Episode 4 - SUBTERRANEAN DESERT 3

mini_708998cy9wERE.png

Red player - Kitty - Hucaseal / Jaguar Skin

Green player - Shanga

Yellow player - Maya - LV 200 - Fonewearl / (purple suit nĀ°8:1, pink hair)

Episode 4 - SUBTERRANEAN DESERT 3 - Maya is at your right (Kitty), you are traveling the lava section of Subterranean Desert 3, one fireball is falling in the path in front you (a bit far though).

4) Episode 1 - FOREST 1

mini_5716486srAE8N.jpg

Red player - LUNA - LV 3

Green player - FunMasta - LV 7 - HP:30/82 - TP:62/62 /// Humar (purple suit nĀ°5:2, brown hair) - (we can't see your weapon)

Episode 1 - FOREST 1 - fighting the one before last room of Forest 1, they are 3 Savage Wolf (Attribute: Native), and 1 Barbarous Wolf (Attribute: Native), They are 3 box (left) + 2 box (right), so a total of 5 box that you can break.

Your main customize order is:

- Left : Hard Attack

- Middle : Normal Attack

- Right: Monomate

You are locking to a Savage Wolf, near a blocked door, your character is looking toward LUNA (red player), but your camera is inverted, looking toward the closed door.

You have 1 Savage Wolf and 1 Babarous Wolf right on you, another 1 savage wolf behind you character (we can see), and another one Savage Wolf between you and Luna (we can't see).

You, FunMasta, is a purple Humar lv7 wounded, standing in Forest1, surrounded by 3 Savages Wolf and 1 babarous wolf, near a closed door. Luna, your teammate is in the same room.

5) Episode 1/4 - Pioneer 2 - Bank

mini_368517Nh4QJbU.jpg

Episode 1 or 4 - PIONEER 2 BANK - talking to the bank lady, where Eggman, is sitting behind.

The player is taking items from his bank (and not depositing).

The stats of the bank say:

- 28/200 items in storage bank.

- 999999 meseta in storage bank.

- 631424 meseta in player bag.

The actual window bank say:

- UNIT - God/Legs (almost impossible to read, the bank cut the name)

- MAG - Angel's Wing (that you cannot equip)

- MAG - Elenor

- MAG - Elenor

- MAG - Panzer's Tail --> Left: Mylla & Youlla (Twins) - Middle: Estlla - Right: Pilla

- MAG - Panzer's Tail

- MAG - Panzer's Tail

- MAG - Diwari

- MAG - Diwari (almost impossible to read, the bank cut the name)

6) Episode 4 - BOSS

mini_7476454ZRiDPN.jpg

Red player - Kitty - LV 136 - Hucaseal / Jaguar Skin - using TypeGU/MECHGUN - No mag equipped

Green player - Shanga - LV 165

Yellow player - Maya - LV 200 - Fonewearl / (purple suit nĀ°8:1, pink hair)

Episode 4 - BOSS - just in front of the core center of the map (after defeated the boss).

Redbox at ground - TypeSA/SABER - 12 stars rarity (9 blue + 3 yellow).

You, Kitty, is a Hucaseal walking with a TypeGU/MECHGUN in hand, near a red box (TypeSA/SABER).

Stopped at 1 batch, too many pictures, ain't nobody got time for that !

I will be really interested to continue, but you did send too many pictures, and, making a proper filter reverse in Photoshop for some of your pictures require a lot of time ( counted as hours ). And unless your prize is an STA or DM, sorry, but I can't spend 20+ hours on Photoshop for reversing all those pics.

Here an example:

mini_334826224ZRiDPN.png

You edited out of the time frame, so this wont be counted, you also arent supposed to do a picture reverse. Tbh, never even thought that possible.

The event is over now. and the winners will be announced shortly

Well as for me I only reproach nine or ten things to this event : too much batches, should've been done by pm because of the nature of the even itself, and too much batches.

For the great sides : good initiative, good ideas, I like the variety of it (if that even makes sense to you) and great prizes huhuhu !

@Zaykho

You're free to choose how you want to spend your time, once again not everything in this world Must yield.

It was far from impossible to do without picture reverse. I mean, of course one cannot be right 100% and guess everything. But the goal was to guess a maximum of details. So you kinda have to rely on your eyes, feelings and pso experience. That what, btw, makes this event very good. I feel like the more you have played to pso, the more chances you have to guess a maximum of things.

Annnnnnd... not everyone (actually just a few of) can do such things as picture reverse =/ so that was obviously not the point of the event.

Well as for me I only reproach nine or ten things to this event : too much batches, should've been done by pm because of the nature of the even itself, and too much batches.

For the great sides : good initiative, good ideas, I like the variety of it (if that even makes sense to you) and great prizes huhuhu !

@Zaykho

You're free to choose how you want to spend your time, once again not everything in this world Must yield.

It was far from impossible to do without picture reverse. I mean, of course one cannot be right 100% and guess everything. But the goal was to guess a maximum of details. So you kinda have to rely on your eyes, feelings and pso experience. That what, btw, makes this event very good. I feel like the more you have played to pso, the more chances you have to guess a maximum of things.

Annnnnnd... not everyone (actually just a few of) can do such things as picture reverse =/ so that was obviously not the point of the event.

I had to do it in batches, there were only 2 batches, but batch 2 had to be split 4 times because of the maximum image count in a single post, and the wait time between posts caused gaps.

Completely stupid and rather useless system. Only one should be needed (wait time, to prevent spam)