HS 50Hit

Thanks!

Red Sword 0/0/0/0/50 10 dts

Spread Needle 50HIT 20 dts

Hell, Arrest, Demon, Zerk Needles 15 dts each

Charge Arms 50Hit 2-5 pds

V502 5-8 pds

HS 50Hit 25-30 dts

Baranz Launcher is similar to charge arms but it's better. You can get one for around 10 pds (maybe less) and add hit to it with photon crystals.

Red Sword 0/0/0/0/50 10 dts

Spread Needle 50HIT 20 dts

Hell, Arrest, Demon, Zerk Needles 15 dts each

Charge Arms 50Hit 2-5 pds

V502 5-8 pds

HS 50Hit 25-30 dts

Baranz Launcher is similar to charge arms but it's better. You can get one for around 10 pds (maybe less) and add hit to it with photon crystals.

I really appreciate the info, as I'm currently in the lookout for a multiple mobs killing weapon, though I have been out of the game for so long that I barely remember things.

How much would a Hit Baranz be, and is it that necessary for it to have hit?

I really appreciate the info, as I'm currently in the lookout for a multiple mobs killing weapon, though I have been out of the game for so long that I barely remember things.

How much would a Hit Baranz be, and is it that necessary for it to have hit?

Yes it's necessary for it to have hit. It would probably be around 15 pds. It depends on if you can find a seller. When green names are on, it's easy to farm photon crystals then you could add hit yourself. Iron Faust is a very powerful and useful shot only usable by racast and racaseal (it's combo unlocked on this server). People like to use cannon rogue against bosses and it works similar to a shot. They're 1 pd without hit and maybe up to 10 pds with around 40-50 hit.

0/0/0/40/80 Hit TSJ in DTS

120 dts

Yes it's necessary for it to have hit. It would probably be around 15 pds. It depends on if you can find a seller. When green names are on, it's easy to farm photon crystals then you could add hit yourself. Iron Faust is a very powerful and useful shot only usable by racast and racaseal (it's combo unlocked on this server). People like to use cannon rogue against bosses and it works similar to a shot. They're 1 pd without hit and maybe up to 10 pds with around 40-50 hit.

I see, though since I'm still on normal with my RA, the green name would not be an option yet.

I'll focus on getting Baranz w/hit, around 15 PD's doesn't sound like a lot, I'll be getting the rest with it. Thanks a lot man.

Why that TJS cost tt 0/0/0/40/80e same as the other I price checked the other day with 55/0/0/45 50h TJS?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25975-official-ultima-price-check-thread/page-4

Because the one you had price checked has 60 more percent than the 0/0/0/40/80 one and the 0/0/0/40/80 one has 30 more hit than yours

30 hit cost 22.5 dts

60 percent cost 25.71 dts

If you wanna say the second one is worth 3 dts more, that's fine, but I'd say they're worth about the same. Granted tjs doesn't really need that much hit since the special always hits and percents make a big difference on that weapon.

Edited by tru

What about a clean DF with 50 base stats including 50 hit?

I'd say 230-250 dts