tru

imo

christmas present like 2-3 pd each

daylight scar nice dark and hit like 15-30 pds

heaven striker nice dark and hit like 80-99+pds (if it had another stat and 45-50 hit would have just said 99+)

type gu/mech like 40-60pds maybe (we'll have to see how many people are willing to put in the work to get these, but it's a good type weapon and still uncommon, value may fluctuate)

thank you

around Kroes Sweater Price, so 20pds at best imo

...also Soul Booster should not be more then 15dts ever, it goes for around 40pds during summer. It drops during 2 events, and it's a pretty easy hunt during summer.

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 2

...also Soul Booster should not be more then 15dts ever, it goes for around 40pds during summer. It drops during 2 events, and it's a pretty easy hunt during summer.

I agree that soul booster shouldn't cost more than 15dts ever cuz it's a relatively easy drop during summer and drops twice a year, but if you look at recent transactions of soul booster on this server you'll see they've been going for 20-25 dts (sometimes more). Even hundred souls has gotten way more expensive than it should be imo. Supply and demand. More people have joined who want soul booster and less people who hunted them in previous events still play or are willing to get rid of them. I'm sure the price will go back down to where it should be at some point.

I agree, it's easiest major event item to get. I wouldn't even go above 10dt outside of event myself considering how easy of a drop it is and the fact that it's just a combiner, all the value is in the actual excal needed. I've actually seen them go for 30 pds still even outside of summer, though they could go for 50-60ish then.

@tru People may be trying to set a price higher, but that price is way higher than the value/worth of one. The value isn't based solely on supply/demand, there's a lot of other factors that go into it such as how easy of an event item drop it is and, it beng available for the next two events, the fact that it's worthless without an excal, etc. Most of the factors that go into valuing are things the seller and buyer have absolutely no control over. People may complain about dark weapon prices going up, but it's happened to other things too like SB and PoST (the 2nd easiest major event item and also just a combiner), and not because any real change in those other factors but because some people want to greedily overcharge and take advantage of newbie ignorance (this happend with post, one newbie purposely overpays for post, literally states he knows he is overpaying, and everyone sees it and gets dollarsign eyes and double/triple the price of every post overnight. nothing changed, people just got greedy). Anyone could arbitrarily set an item "price" at many times more than the value at any time (I heard of people selling glide at prices that would get someone 3 hylian shields, and it would be ridiculous to say an extremely limited usefulness tech gear like glide is worth 3 hylians which is easily among the best tech gear in the game and much harder to get too). That's why I'm sticking to saying the relative value/worth of the items (in terms of their usability, viability, availability, comparison to other similar options, etc.) in this thread instead.

After all, the point of this thread is helping people to know what they have and not get ripped off it. The price can be over or under the value, we should stick to the value so people know what they should be aiming for.

• Like 2

I agree, it's easiest major event item to get. I wouldn't even go above 10dt outside of event myself considering how easy of a drop it is and the fact that it's just a combiner, all the value is in the actual excal needed. I've actually seen them go for 30 pds still even outside of summer, though they could go for 50-60ish then.

@tru People may be trying to set a price higher, but that price is way higher than the value/worth of one. The value isn't based solely on supply/demand, there's a lot of other factors that go into it such as how easy of an event item drop it is and, it beng available for the next two events, the fact that it's worthless without an excal, etc. Most of the factors that go into valuing are things the seller and buyer have absolutely no control over. People may complain about dark weapon prices going up, but it's happened to other things too like SB and PoST (the 2nd easiest major event item and also just a combiner), and not because any real change in those other factors but because some people want to greedily overcharge and take advantage of newbie ignorance (this happend with post, one newbie purposely overpays for post, literally states he knows he is overpaying, and everyone sees it and gets dollarsign eyes and double/triple the price of every post overnight. nothing changed, people just got greedy). Anyone could arbitrarily set an item "price" at many times more than the value at any time (I heard of people selling glide at prices that would get someone 3 hylian shields, and it would be ridiculous to say an extremely limited usefulness tech gear like glide is worth 3 hylians which is easily among the best tech gear in the game and much harder to get too). That's why I'm sticking to saying the relative value/worth of the items (in terms of their usability, viability, availability, comparison to other similar options, etc.) in this thread instead.

After all, the point of this thread is helping people to know what they have and not get ripped off it. The price can be over or under the value, we should stick to the value so people know what they should be aiming for.

Well said.

RIANOV 303SNR-5

40/0/0/35/35

That's a really good find! I would say somewhere around 30 dts. It's hard to say because I don't see those sell too often.

• Like 1

Guld Milla 0/0/0/40|60

50dts

Please give me a PriceCheck for:

AGITO 2001 0/0/0/40Ā¦35

GUREN 0/0/35/0Ā¦40

Thank you

AGITO 2001 0/0/0/40Ā¦35 1-2 pds

GUREN 0/0/35/0Ā¦40 3 pd

I'd like to check some prices

PC>

Aura Field 4 Slots