tru

I need an price check for a Black Psycho Crystal and Psycho Ravens blank

20-25 dts right now. Typically during the summer event they're around 10-15dts

PC> Dalight Scar 5/0/5/0/-5

One Milk Bone+1 and a half blank sabers.

I've been told those topics were outdated and that someone should make a new one. This is a different approach that will provide current prices instead of outdated ones.

Instead of people creating a new topic or posting anywhere else when they want a price check, they can just post here.

been taking user suggestions to update the topic, but nobody says anything else, I believe most prices are accurate anyway

PC > 0 hit Heaven's Striker, 0 hit LK38

Heaven striker 5-10pds

LK38 3-5 pds

pc> Sphered AN 80 hit, dark & native sphered's

85-90 dts for maxed AN

Hi I'm quite new to this server which means that I'm looking for an overall pricecheck. I know that every item has an unknown value because of preferences, or sometimes nostalgic reasons.

I'm asking for a more or less accurate price of lower stuff, as this is what I can get now

Pd to Materials?

Pd to Dt?

Pd to V801?

Pd to fully grown Mag (No cell)

Pd to Techs

Hi I'm quite new to this server which means that I'm looking for an overall pricecheck. I know that every item has an unknown value because of preferences, or sometimes nostalgic reasons.

I'm asking for a more or less accurate price of lower stuff, as this is what I can get now

Pd to Materials?

Pd to Dt?

Pd to V801?

Pd to fully grown Mag (No cell)

Pd to Techs

def and evp materials aren't worth much at all. It's difficult to find a buyer, but if you did find one, I think 20:1 pd is a fair ratio.

Pow mats 5:1

Mind mats 8:1

Luck mats 1:2

TP mats 1:2

HP mats 5:1

1 DT=6.6 pds as a general rule. Lately people have been paying more dts for less pds because I guess more people are donating and the market is becoming inflated.

Level 200 mags are generally around 15 pds with good PBs

Techs are pretty cheap most of the time with a few exceptions. Level 30 attack techs are rare and worth a lot, but level 29 techs generally suffice since most force characters using offensive techniques will have hylian shield equipped (a server exclusive shield that increases all tech levels by 1 and gives tech boosts). Megid and Grants are rare at a high level. Level 29 megid/grants is around 20-25 pds and level 30 grants/megid is 30-40 pds about. Level 30 support techs are affordable. 3-4 pds for level 30 jellen/zalure/shifta/deband and level 30 resta is 1 pd. Since people want level 20 shifta/deband/jellen and zalure for their HUnewearls/RAmarls they usually go for 2 pds each. All other level 20 techs are less than 1 pd usually. Any other tech less than level 28 is less than one pd except maybe grants and megid (which are even rare at that level).

PC> Bringers Rifle, V502, V801, Adept, Cent/Ability, Excalibur, Mother Garb(0 slot, 4 slot), Glide Divine, Sange and Yasha, Black King Bar, (assume no hit on any of the weps)

Edited by Shominaminoto

PC> Bringers Rifle, V502, V801, Adept, Cent/Ability, Excalibur, Mother Garb(0 slot, 4 slot), Glide Divine, Sange and Yasha, Black King Bar, (assume no hit on any of the weps)

I'll do the ones I know:

Bringer's Rifle = 20 PD

V502 = 5 PD

V801 = 1 PD

Cent/Ability = 5 PD

Glide Divine = 15 PD