tru

Master Raven 1-3 pds

Last Swan 3-4 pds

lmfao you get both of those weapons the same way and both are going to be blank so should cost the same not last swan being more

lmfao you get both of those weapons the same way and both are going to be blank so should cost the same not last swan being more

Lmfao. By that logic all black paper 1 drops should be worth the same. T>Phoenix Claw for Last Swan

-griffeni logic

Price check please:

Psycho Wand (I don't care much about stats, just want the RA-Tech boost)

Thanks !

40 pds
  • Like 1

Last swan is actually usefull and can be used by huney and hucassy effectively , master raven in its current locked form is really only usefull as a combiner for PR so I think trus value was correct

Last swan is actually usefull and can be used by huney and hucassy effectively , master raven in its current locked form is really only usefull as a combiner for PR so I think trus value was correct

It's actually not a bad weapon, it's decently strong, there are many enemies I can kill very well with it. The combo lock is a downside sure(special is meh anyway), but even combo locked mr with v101 is faster than unlocked pr with c/battle, it can completely stunlock many enemies. Traditionally last swan and master raven have always been the same price. Master raven even goes for up to 5 pds during summer event. MR / LS are usually in the 2-5 range.

I agree with most things in here for up to date prices, but I feel like you really underestimate Last Swan. It's one of my favorite/best weapons to use on HUcaseal and one with stats should be valued maybe more than you value it.

I agree with most things in here for up to date prices, but I feel like you really underestimate Last Swan. It's one of my favorite/best weapons to use on HUcaseal and one with stats should be valued maybe more than you value it.

That's fair. HUcaseal makes better use of Last Swan than any other class imo and considering the fact that HUcaseal is a high tier class it would make since to value it higher. I'll take that into consideration.

The fact that you didn't take it into account before is part of the problem; many of your price checks are just plain ridiculous.

You either way undervalue things, often at way less than it takes to make them (e.g. demon me/mech 70hit you valued 55-60 dts, it takes 65 dts just to give it special and 70hit, not to mention the base price of 10-15 dts on top of that, Charge Suppressed Gun 100n 100d 80h for 80dts is enough to sphere/add hit to a triple fifty one but ignores cost of special and base price, PR 60hit for 45dts and PR 40hit for 20-25dts [second costs more just to add hit, first is exactly enough for hit ignores base price], flowens 3084 30d 55h only 20 pds for second strongest sword with a little extra hit too, Baranz Launcher 75h only 10-15 dts when just adding hit to a 50hit one costs more than that, Iron Faust 40n 40a 40h only 25dts, sphered MM 100n 100a 50h only 30-35 dts, or those last swan's one with 70d and one with 30 hit only being 15 dts, and fully sphered 80hit dual birds only 100dts [takes ~150] and fully sphered PR only 120 dts, when every single % on those had to be added),
or ridiculously overvalue them (e.g.master sword blank vs maxed 30 vs 110 dts, demonic fork blank and blood sword 40hit 30dts just wut, maxed lindcray 115-120 dts is a disgusting ripoff, Rico's Parasol 25-30dts, RM 50m 80d 60h for 45dts, Rianov5 only 40n 35d 35h for 30 dts, Soul Booster 20-25dts [anyone who was here last summer should know it's only like 5], Hundred Souls maxed for 135 dts wut),
or are just plain inconsistent (between HS 100m 100d 45h and HS 100m 100d 50h you valued first one more than second one once and equal another time, HS 40d 40h is 20dts but HS 90d 50h is only 35 dts, AN 80h vs. AN 40n 100d 60h valued the extra 20 hit over the 40n 100d, Rico's Parasol 25-30 dts but maxed is only 70-80, or the last swans with 30hit and 70dark being priced same, or PR 40hit and PBC both being priced at 20-25 as well as max PR being way off proportionally).

Some of the things are fine, but so many of the checks are fundamentally flawed and the magnitude by which they are off is more than just a little. Those examples show no consistent logic to your pricing; there are just way too many whoppers of bad advice in this thread.

There's a reason we have the actual "Ultima's Official Price Guide" (something actually official and not a topic somebody randomly named official but really isn't) stickied, unlike this, and still up, updated, accepting feedback, and verified regularly.

• Like 1

The fact that you didn't take it into account before is part of the problem; many of your price checks are just plain ridiculous.

You either way undervalue things, often at way less than it takes to make them (e.g. demon me/mech 70hit you valued 55-60 dts, it takes 65 dts just to give it special and 70hit, not to mention the base price of 10-15 dts on top of that, Charge Suppressed Gun 100n 100d 80h for 80dts is enough to sphere/add hit to a triple fifty one but ignores cost of special and base price, PR 60hit for 45dts and PR 40hit for 20-25dts [second costs more just to add hit, first is exactly enough for hit ignores base price], flowens 3084 30d 55h only 20 pds for second strongest sword with a little extra hit too, Baranz Launcher 75h only 10-15 dts when just adding hit to a 50hit one costs more than that, Iron Faust 40n 40a 40h only 25dts, sphered MM 100n 100a 50h only 30-35 dts, or those last swan's one with 70d and one with 30 hit only being 15 dts, and fully sphered 80hit dual birds only 100dts [takes ~150] and fully sphered PR only 120 dts, when every single % on those had to be added),

or ridiculously overvalue them (e.g.master sword blank vs maxed 30 vs 110 dts, demonic fork blank and blood sword 40hit 30dts just wut, maxed lindcray 115-120 dts is a disgusting ripoff, Rico's Parasol 25-30dts, RM 50m 80d 60h for 45dts, Rianov5 only 40n 35d 35h for 30 dts, Soul Booster 20-25dts [anyone who was here last summer should know it's only like 5], Hundred Souls maxed for 135 dts wut),

or are just plain inconsistent (between HS 100m 100d 45h and HS 100m 100d 50h you valued first one more than second one once and equal another time, HS 40d 40h is 20dts but HS 90d 50h is only 35 dts, AN 80h vs. AN 40n 100d 60h valued the extra 20 hit over the 40n 100d, Rico's Parasol 25-30 dts but maxed is only 70-80, or the last swans with 30hit and 70dark being priced same, or PR 40hit and PBC both being priced at 20-25 as well as max PR being way off proportionally).

Some of the things are fine, but so many of the checks are fundamentally flawed and the magnitude by which they are off is more than just a little. Those examples show no consistent logic to your pricing; there are just way too many whoppers of bad advice in this thread.

There's a reason we have the actual "Ultima's Official Price Guide" (something actually official and not a topic somebody randomly named official but really isn't) stickied, unlike this, and still up, updated, accepting feedback, and verified regularly.

Everyone knows you have no idea about prices so I have no idea why you even bother posting.

Everyone knows you have no idea about prices so I have no idea why you even bother posting.

I've always been forthcoming of what goes into my pricing of things. You're a cool guy and fun to play with Tru, but your pricing is just fucked. There is no way you can legitimize saying that things like last swan 30hit or 70dark are worth 15 dts when it costs 25-30 dts to make that, or 75hit baranz costs 10-15 dts when the base price is 5 dts and 15 more dts for extra hit still wouldn't reach, or a demon me/mechs 70hit costing 55-60 dts when it takes 65 dts just to add special and hit and base price is 10-15 more dts, or that a PR 40hit is equal in price to a PBC.

Your track record on pricing speaks for itself, and it proves you can't handle pricing.

I've always been forthcoming of what goes into my pricing of things. You're a cool guy and fun to play with Tru, but your pricing is just fucked. There is no way you can legitimize saying that things like last swan 30hit or 70dark are worth 15 dts when it costs 25-30 dts to make that, or 75hit baranz costs 10-15 dts when the base price is 5 dts and 15 more dts for extra hit still wouldn't reach, or a demon me/mechs 70hit costing 55-60 dts when it takes 65 dts just to add special and hit and base price is 10-15 more dts, or that a PR 40hit is equal in price to a PBC.

Your track record on pricing speaks for itself, and it proves you can't handle pricing.

Obviously you're not gonna get your full investment back when you invest in a weapon. A maxed PR isn't gonna be worth the entire amount of DTs you invested plus the price of PBC. The fact you think that shows you don't know anything about prices and that you can't handle pricing.

Obviously you're not gonna get your full investment back when you invest in a weapon. A maxed PR isn't gonna be worth the entire amount of DTs you invested plus the price of PBC. The fact you think that shows you don't know anything about prices and that you can't handle pricing.

Even if you think you aren't going to get full investment back (lol), you are devaluing it by over 40% on many items, and that's more than a little silly.

You valued a PBC and PR 40 hit at the same price. That's not just not getting "your full investment back", that's just plain bad.

Don't understand why you can't get a full return on added stats/hit. These aren't "used" commodities that get "old", they are digital items in a game. If I pay 10-15DTs for a PBC and pay 30DTs to add 40 hit, if and when I sell it I should get out of it what I put into it, if the current price of a PBC remains at the rate I paid for it (which from what I see it retains value pretty well). Devaluing the item just because it was someone elses previously seems, well, fucking dumb. A 40 hit PR is a 40 hit PR no matter if I make it with a MR and PBC and add hit or buy it outright.

• Like 3